Chapter-2

ARON'S POV :

"You know what it's over " she shouted at me .

"But why ? You know that I love you . You cannot leave me Reh . " I pleaded .

" Ohh please dude . Stop begging . Yeah yeah you may be the hottest guy of our school and everything's perfect with you , but you belong to a middle class background and I want someone who will treat me like a princess you know . Afterall I am the Rehana McKenzie . "

"But Rehana what about the promises you made to me . Were they all fake ?"

"Shake it off Aron . And do you know who's going mad for me . It's Nathan . THE NATHAN GRAYSON . Owner of Grayson group of companies . A multi billionaire . OMG !! Just imagine I will always be surrounded by the paparazzi and media . "

"But Rehana ... Please don't leave me . Baby I love you . Please . No no . Please stop . Rehanaaa .."

Falling from the bed I realised it was a dream . The dream which I see almost every day since she left me .
All girls are the same . They use the boys for money . I hate girls . I just hate them .

_______________________________________

Caroline's POV

"Nick when are you coming to pick me up for college ? It's already 8:30 man . "

"Few minutes cutie pie . Now at Hannah's house . "

(Hannah she is my another bestie . )

"Fineeeeeeeeee"

I just hope I get to know why Aron was sad . Or may be it's just that I am overthinking .

Then Nick arrives with Hannah and I jump into the back seat of his car . Yeah here we go !!!
Me and Hannah are in the same college but Nick is in another college . So he's gonna drop us and then go to his college .

Within 5 mins we arrive at the college and Nick parks the car .

"Hey Nick where are you coming dude . Now go else you will be late. "

"Babes we three can go together to our classes right ?"

"What !!! OMG OMG , Nick you know what I love you man . You are the bestest best friend in the world " I shouted and I guess the entire college could here it because everyone was looking at us like we were some new species of animals from Africa 😂😂😂

"Chill babes chill . Now lets hurry up else we will be late " .

Then we went to our respective classes .I had my chemistry class . I managed to reach the class just 2 mins before the bell .

And I saw just a single seat vacant and that seat was the one behind him . Yes there he was . The Aron Blaze .

I sat behind him near a blonde hair girl . Her name was Mindy and she was quite friendly . We began talking but my mind ... It was near him . He wasn't even looking at anyone in the room .

I could see his features clearly from my seat . The same dark chocolaty brown hair , the same oval shaped face , the blue deep blue eyes ( which stole my heart when I saw him first ) perfect body and now he has even got some abs . But something was missing .

I remember when I first saw him . He was happy infact very happy . He used to talk a lot , interact with people and yes he was an animal lover .

Just then someone threw a paper ball at him . Then he turned his face . Eyes red and full of anger . And after that what happened was unexpected .

Really my Aron has changed . He has changed a lot .
_______________________________________

Hello dear readers . What do you think will happen in the next chapter ? Keep reading "yes I love you" . And do comment if you have any suggestions .

Hey dear readers
Please do vote for my story.
Just click the star sign at the end of each chapter.
Thank you 💖💖

Happy reading guys .
With best wishes .
Your dear writer - Rupal .