Chapter-27

Caroline's POV:

Yesterday was great . After coming home was so tired that I slept early .

Next day at 4:30 am :

I was sleeping when my phone rang .
I didn't even see the caller ID and picked up the call. 

"Hello ? "

"Good morning Princess . "

"Aron !! What's this man ? Why are you calling me now at this time ? "

" Get ready princess we need to go somewhere . "

"Aron it's morning 4:30 !! Have you gone mad ? "

"Dont ask me so many questions Princess , just get ready by 5:30 am and come outside . "

"Fine !! " I said and hung up .

This guy has gone crazy !!!

I woke up with so much difficulty from my bed.  Who the hell wants to leave this soft and cosy bed at this hour ? I think am in a relationship with my bed !!

I went to the washroom , brushed my teeth and bathed.  When I came out I saw another beautiful dress with flower bouquets on my bed .

It was a 2 piece crop top and skirt with a floral print and it was so so so damn beautiful !!!

And with the bouquets was a note :

"For the most beautiful girl in the world .
You are beautiful both inside and out !! "

Awww this was so cute . Thanks Aron ..

I quickly tried the dress and it looked good on me . I loved the way he chose dresses for me . He has a great taste on choosing dresses !!

I curled my hair and applied some lip gloss , some Kajal and eye liner .

Perfect!!

I saw the time . It was 5:15 am . I received a message from Aron ,

"You ready ? Come down if you are . I am waiting at the garage . "

I wore my favourite stilettos and came outside .

Aron was looking handsome as always wearing a blue and white checked shirt and shorts with sunglasses .

Hey you look so beautiful . Just like a mermaid !! "

"Aww thanks . "

"No I wasn't telling to you princess , I was telling about the other girl behind you . " He said winking at me .

"Shut up . You cannot say this to anyone except me because you are only mine . " I said with anger .

"Only yours ? " He asked with a shocked look. 

Shit !!!!!!!!

"I mean , only my best friend . Not anyone else's . Now don't look at me like am a theif . Lets go ."

"Sure !! "

All the way to our destination the driver was silent .

Then Aron parked his car and we were at the sea beach .  The view was awesome . Aron held my hand and we went to the shore. 

"Why are we here Aron ? "

"Shhh !!! Just savour the beauty of this place . " He turned my head towards the sky and we saw the beautiful sun rise .

Sunlight filled the sky, pure scattered light; its hue ambitiously illuminating each crevice of the land.

Sparrows chirped an explicit background melody. With breath paused in my lungs, I wished time would halt.

The trees shone as if they were wearing golden crowns and the vast sea was not able to absorb the bright sparks of the sun.

The tides on the sea were racing among each other to reach the horizon from where the mighty godlike sun appeared. And though time continued, the emotions that flowed stilled my soul.

"Aron !!! This is soooo beautiful !! It's like paradise here . "

"Not more beautiful than you !! "

"Did you say something ? "

"Nah . I said it's really beautiful . "

"Thanks for showing this to me . I never knew sunrise can be so beautiful . "

"It's more beautiful with your loved ones around . "

"What ? "

"Umm nothing !! "

Then I noticed that we were still holding hands .  I tried to bring out my hand but he didn't leave my hand .

We walked at the shore . There were not many people around because it was just 5:40 am .

"Aron why are you doing this ? "

"Doing what ? "

"Making me feel so special ? "

"Because you are special ? "

"But why am I special ? "

"I don't know . "

I stopped walking and looked at Aron .

"Listen Aron . We need to sort things out.  Everyone thinks that we are a couple . But we consider each other as best friends . We share all these romantic moments alone . We go on dinner date , we go to clubs , we come to watch this beautiful sun rise . Why are we doing this ? What are we ? What is our relation ? "

He was silent for sometime and didn't utter a word .

"Aron will you speak something ? "

"Caroline listen . You wanna know what we are ? Seriously speaking even I don't know what am doing this . You are not just my friend or my best friend . You are special for me but I don't know why . I like spending time with you , k like bringing gifts for you and going on long drives with you . I like being crazy with you . I like spending each and every moment of my life which I have spent with you . But Caroline you know what your heart is really pure and you deserve someone who can love you endlessly and who can care for you . I don't know wether I can do this because I have already suffered a heart break . We both are matured enough to understand our feelings but still I don't wanna hurt you by giving false hopes.  So it's not like , you are just a friend to me , you are much more than that and my life is impossible without you . But still I need some time to get sure about all these feelings . Can you spare me that time ? "

"Yes Aron . I have been waiting for all these since highschool and I can wait for this untill my death . I just want to be with you . That's all.  I don't want anything else from my life.  "

"Thanks Princess . "

Then we walked for some more time on the shore and ate ice cream and came back home as we had to go to college .

We both know that we have feelings for each other , but we aren't able to tell that to each other.  May be Aron isn't just sure about me I couldn't actually understand what he wanted to tell but I didn't force him to tell anything . Hope time will heal everything.

_________________________________________

Hey guys .
When do you think will Aroline be together ?

I am planning something really good for the next chapters.  So keep reading guys .

Even vote and comment for my chapter.

Thank you guys .
Your dear writer: Rupal .