Epilogue

Caroline's POV:

"Ahhhhh I have a terrible headache !!!" I shouted .

"It's because you are having more alcohol than blood in your system babes.  "

"Whatever Hannah !! I need to puke !!" Saying this I rushed to the washroom. 

Argh this alcohol was really killing me !! The night was so exciting and addictive that I even don't remember how many glasses of alcohol I had !!

After me and Aron had spent some quality time on the terrace we went back downstairs joining others in the party.  Everyone was looking so energised , probably because of the alcohol in their system .

Me and Aron went near the bar and ordered drinks .

"Caroline just 2 glasses . Not more than that . " Aron warned me. 

"Nah !! Today am gonna enjoy . I don't drink much , that doesn't mean am not going to enjoy today . "

"I said no princess !!"

"Stop me if you can !!" Saying this I immediately brought 2 glasses and drank them in one go . The cold liquid rushed down my throat creating a burning sensation .

After that I brought 3 more glasses and started teasing Aron.  Then I rushed to the dance floor and started dancing as if I don't care about anyone . After that I don't even remember how many glasses I drank , but the one thing I remember is Aron , Nick and Hannah dragging me inside the car .

And now this is the result!!!
My head has a throbbing pain.  I cannot even walk straight and feel like puking everywhere !!

"Now happy ? Or want some more drinks ? " Aron said in a sarcastic tone .

"Never gonna touch them again !!"

"Come on . Get some sleep . " Aron lifted me , bridal style . We went to my room and he gently placed me on my bed. 

"Get some sleep princess.  You will be alright tomorrow . "

"Yup. "

"Goodnight princess.  "

"Goodnight Aron ."

Just when he was about to leave , I said , "umm Aron ?"

"Yes baby ?"

"Can you stay with me ?"

"Pleasure is all mine babe ." He said laughing .

He sat near me , resting his back on the wall . I placed my head on his lap and he caressed my head.  He was playing with my hair . It was so peaceful there that I immediately drifted to sleep .

Later in the night ----

I woke up because of my severe headache . I saw Aron sleeping there , my head still on his lap . He was looking so mesmerising while sleeping. 

How did I get so lucky to get him ?

I was thirsty so I went downstairs .
While coming down , I heard a noise of a flower vase falling .

I immediately switched on the lights but there was no one .

"Is anyone there ? "

No reply . I went towards that direction and I saw the window was open in the hall.  

Did someone sneak into the house ? Was it a thief ? Just when I was going towards the window someone came and held my shoulder from the back. 

"Ahhhhh !!!!" I screamed and then he put his hand covering my mouth so that I would stop shouting .