Chapter:5

"Come on let's dance ". He said .

"Whaa.. what ?? " I mumbled .

"Caroline you okay ? Why are you behaving like this today ? All okay dude ? "

"Yeah . Let's go and dance ."

He took my hand and we went to the dance floor . A slow music was playing and we were swinging happily . He held my hands . My hands melted so perfectly in his . I was so close to him . I could smell his sense . I could noticed his features clearly . His chocolaty brown hair , blue eyes , his perfect body , everything was so perfect with him .

"So you enjoying ? " He asked slowly .

"Yeah !! "

Everything was perfect . Everything . But I forgot that my luck wasn't perfect .

Suddenly someone pulled me from the back and threw a glass of wine on my black dress .

Yeah an entire glass of wine !!

And she was .. Rehana . Yes !!
I was shocked . Really . I couldn't understand what was happening . Just before a moment I was dancing with Aron and now I even cannot understand what was happening with me .

"Ohh sorry dear !! Am extremely sorry. I destroyed your dress right ? I am sorry miss nerdy birdie . " She said laughing.

Nick and Hannah came running near me .

"Why did you do this Rehana ? "

"Ohh don't you know miss nerdy birdie ? Hmm .. how will you know . You are the most innocent girl in this whole world right . Bitch !!!"

"Stop Rehana !! Just stop it !! One word against my Caro and I will break you down into pieces . ". Shouted Nick .

"Shame on you Caroline !!! Shame on you . Already having a boyfriend but still having lust on Aron . "

"He isn't my boyfriend Rehana . You know that . Why are you behaving like this ? "

"Why ? You wanna know ? Okay listen . You are dancing with my boyfriend that tooo so close ? Stay in your limits girl !! Stay in your limits understand ? " She shouted .

" Aron is your boyfriend ??? "

"Yeah !! Why any problem ?? "

"Nah nothing "

"Ohh I am sorry babes . You got hurt ? Yeah because you cannot have a boyfriend so handsome like Aron right ? Awww that's so sad !! "

"But Rehana .. " Aron spoke .

"You keep quiet Aron . I am talking . "

"Rehana stop behaving like an asshole !! You bitch !! " Nick shouted .

"Stop Nick . Let's go . Come on . "

"But Caro ..."

"Come Nick . Hannah come quick . "

And I came back running and crying .

_______flashback end ________

This is what happened on the day of farewell . I could sense some tears rolling down my cheek . Making my face hot.

"Still wanna talk to that girl-of-no-use , Rihanna ?"

"Yes Nick . I wanna forget whatever happened on that day . And I will do this only for Aron . "

"Fineeeeeeeeee !! As your wish . I won't stop you . !!! "

"Awww don't be angry Nick . You know I love you bestie . "

"I dont !! "

"Sure ? You don't love me ? Fineeeeeeeeee . " And today I applied his weapon. The puppy face 😂😂😂

"Okay okay fineeeeeeeeee. Don't make that puppy face Caro . I love you !!! "

This guy . I know I can never be sad , untill and unless this guy is with me . My bestie . ❤️❤️❤️

And tomorrow the mission starts . MISSION MAKE ARON HAPPY !!!

_______________________________________

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ? WILL CAROLINE BE SUCCESSFUL IN MISSION MAKE ARON HAPPY ? KEEP READING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT .....

HEY DEAR READERS . HOWZZ YOU ALL . HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR .

DO VOTE FOR MY STORY . THIS CAN BE DONE BY JUST CLICKING THE STAR SIGN AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER .

KEEP READING .
HAPPY READING .
YOUR DEAR WRITER : RUPAL .