Chapter-31

Caroline's POV:

The sunlight fell on my face . I couldn't open my eyes because of the intense heat.  Slowly I opened my eyes to see the most handsome guy sleeping besides me .

Yes it was Aron . We were still on the roof top . Yesterday while talking we didn't even realise when we fell asleep.

Did yesterday really happen ? Yes !!!
It was just like a dream come true .

Then Aron woke up , smiling at me .

"Good morning Princess!! "

"Good morning Aron . Come on let's go down . "

"Ya . "

We went down . As soon as we entered the hall , all our friends surrounded us. 

"Where were you both ? " Asked Alec .

"At the roof top . "

"Awwwwww !!! Thats so sweet. " Everyone shouted. 

I was blushing so hard that I ran into my room .

I went into the washroom , brushed my teeth , bathed and came outside wearing a short bodycon dress .

"Guys quickly have breakfast . We need to go to college.  Exams are coming up and you guys aren't serious at all . " I said , serving them the breakfast .

"Yes mam . Sorry . We will start reading as soon as our phone permits . " Nick said winking at me .

"This isn't a joke Nick . We have our semesters . We need to concentrate . And by the way with whom are you busy on your phone.  "

"No one kiddo . Just friends . "

"Good."

Then we went to college . Me , Aron , Nick and Hannah had most of the classes together today .

As me and Hannah sat on the first bench , Nick and Aron sat at our back .

Then suddenly a new girl entered into the class.  She was beautiful but something was in her eyes which made her mysterious . She had great features . Long blonde hair , grey eyes and fair skin . She was tall and had a perfect figure .

"Hi guys

"Hi guys . I am Rebecca Collins.  I am new here in this college . " She said walking towards Aron and Nick .

"Hey there !! " Aron said .

"Hello Rebecca !! " Nick said .

"Umm actually I don't know anyone here . So can we be friends ? "

"Yah sure ." Aron said .

I was glaring at Aron like anything so he stopped talking .

"You have a nice name Rebecca . " Nick said .

"Thank you umm Mr ..... " She said , as if asking Nick his name .

"I am Nicholas , but you can call me Nick . "

Me and Hannah were just surprised seeing both these guys talking to her .

"Hello Rebecca " I interrupted . " I am Caroline and she is Hannah . This is Nicholas and he is Aron , my boyfriend . " I said the word boyfriend giving great stress on the word , so that she can understand that Aron is only mine and could stop flirting .

"We all are friends . If you want you can join us . I love making friends . " Nick said .

I kicked Nick's leg glaring at him . Is he mad.  I don't like this girl . ( I dknoe why though 🙄🙄)

"Sure I would love to . " Saying this she sat besides Nick .

I couldn't control this anymore and turned my head to the front . The lecture went as usual and I forgot everything about this incident . After the lecture as I turned back to talk with Nick and Aron , I saw Nick and Rebecca busy talking with each other while Aron was reading a book .

"Nick !!! " I called him .

He didn't listen .  " Nick cannot you hear . I am talking to you . "

"Chill babes . Sorry . I was busy . "

"No problem Nick . You talk with Rebecca . We can even talk at home . No issues . " I said in a sarcastic tone and came outside of the class.  Aron and Hannah came running after me.

"What happened princess ? You are upset since Rebecca came to the class . Why are you upset babes ? . "

"Nothing Aron . You won't understand . It's one of those things you know . "

"Yes Aron . You won't understand bro . Only we girls can understand the intentions of another girl . That girl doesn't seem right . " Hannah said .

"Listen girls . I think you guys are overthinking.  She was flirting with anyone of us . She was just talking.  And some girls are like that only , that doesn't mean they are bad . Come on now don't get upset . I want a smile on the faces of both of these beautiful girls.  Come on now smile !! "

We smiled and then he said , " that's like two good girls !! " Winking at me .

"Now let's go to the class . " As we entered the class , Nick was still busy talking to Rebecca.  I ignored them and gave attention to the lecture .

As we reached home , I went directly to my room . Nick came inside and said ,

"What happened Caro ? Why are you upset with me ? "

"Nothing !! "

"Caro tell me !!"

"Why are you asking me ? Go and ask Rebecca . You know what just for that girl , you ignored me ? I mean seriously !!!"

"No babes . How can you ever think that I will ignore you ? You are first and foremost for me . No one can take your place . "

"I know Nick , but I don't know why I am feeling like this . Feeling low , like something isn't right . "

"Calm down babes . I was just talking to her . She isn't taking me anywhere . " He said laughing and I hugged him .

"Now kiddo , concentrate on your studies and on Aron . Don't unnecessarily worry . Okay ? "

"Yes dad !! " I said laughing and then he went away .

As I was just checking out the phone notifications , I saw a friend request . When I opened it , it showed - Rebecca Collins .

I thought what should I do . May be I was overthinking ... Should I accept it or not ?

I didn't accept . I need some time for this .  Now chill babes . Calm down. 

I opened a book and slowly was lost in the world of studies . Thats the real me !!! "A fun-loving nerd" , as everyone says. 

******************************************

Hey guys .
Did you like today's update ?

Isn't Rebecca beautiful ?
Is she as beautiful inside as she is outside ?

Wait for the next chapters to know !!!

Keep voting and commenting !!

Love you guys .
Happy reading guys. 
Your dear writer-director Rupal .