Chapter-18

Aron's POV:

I called Alec .

"Hellllooooooooo Aron . Where are you? Why weren't you picking up your phone ? Are you fine ? Are you damn kidding with me , you idiot ? "

He shouted from the other end .

"Alec .. Caroline .... Is in danger . "

"I know . When you left her there crying , she ran away from the hall . Nick tried to catch her but she ran away . When Nick and I both went to search for her , we say some men drag her into a white car . But we ... We couldn't catch them . Please help us Aron.  Do something . "

"Listen Alec.  This is all because of Rehana.  She has done all these things.  Inform the police about this . I have Rehana's mobile phone.  I am trying to do something.  "

"Fine . " He said and ended the call .

I hope that u can save Caroline . Thinking this I opened Rehana's phone to execute the next plan. 

#allthebestaron .

**********
Caroline's POV :

"Please give me some food . Please m I beg you . " I shouted at them crying .

"Shut up . Mam isn't picking up her phone and here this bitch is shouting. ". One of them said .

"You know what we don't care even if you die . ". Another said .

"Let's go out , else she will eat up our head.  "  And they went away . But ... But . Hey one mobile phone fell from their pocket into the sacks kept there .

I tried to crawl there , but I couldn't reach there . Help me god.  Help me .

**********

Aron's POV:

"Can you copy her exact voice ? "

"Yes Aron . " She replied. 

Yes this was my plan . I called a friend who can exactly copy Rehana's voice .

She called the number of the goons .

"Hello . "

"Yes boss . "

"Is she there ? "

"Yes mam . "

"Actually I want to go there . I personally want to see her dying . Can you send me the exact location ? "

"Sure mam . Mam what about our payment ? "

"You will get it . Don't worry . "

"Thanks mam ." They said and ended the call .

"Did they send the location ? " I asked her. 

"Yes.  Here . Take it . "

"Thanks a lot dear . Thank you . "

"Mention not buddy. " She said and left .

Yes !!! I got the location . Now I can save Caroline. 

I immediately forwarded the location to the police and to Alec .

********

Caroline's POV:

"Hey girl.  Eat this.  We thought you will die of starvation but mam wants to come here and kill you by her own . So you need to survive ."

I ate the food.  I was hungry . Then I remembered about the phone which was falling there . That guy couldn't see it. 

He sat there on a chair . I waited for 10 mins.  Then that guy became a bit sleepy.  I brought a rod which was falling there and smashed it on his head . 

I took the phone falling there and called Nick .

He picked up his phone .

"Hello ? "

"Nick . Nick save me.  " Just then the other two guys came inside and snatched away the phone. 

One guy started pulling the rod . I pushed him ( I was a bit trained in martial arts )  and tried to smash the rod on his head but wasn't successful . It hit his body and he fell down. 

When the other guy came I kicked him but he caught me.  I tried to free myself but couldn't . Finally finding no other way I chewed his hands in between my teeth and he fell down .

I ran away from there but those guys ran behind me .

********

Aron's POV :

I reached that spot . Alec was coming with the police .

"Help help " I heard someone shouting .

Yes it was Caroline. 

"Caroline .... Where are you ? " I shouted .

Then I could see her.  She was running . Some guys were running behind her . She saw me. 

"Aron aron " she shouted .

I ran towards her and hugged her .
But the goons came near us .

"Hey mr who ever you are . Leave this place . We want this girl ."

"What's this guys ? Don't you wanna fight with the hero ? " I said in a sarcastic tone .

Then one guy came forward . Ohh buddy you gonna die . I was trained in karate . I kicked his belly , kicked him on his face and threw him on the ground .

" No.2 you don't wanna come ? " I said laughing. 

The other guy came and I started my magic . Just when I was about to throw him on the ground I could hear Caroline shouting .

"Aron stop . Else he will kill me . "

When I turned I saw the third guy had kept Caroline on the gun point . Shit . Then the other guy kicked me from behind and I fell on the ground .

They started beating me and I could do nothing. 

Then their head came and said ,

"Shit buddy , this is a tragic end . The hero is gonna die . "

Then he turned the gun point towards me .

I could hear the sound of the bullet .

"Aron !!!! " Caroline shouted .

Bye Aron . 😭😭😭 I think I am died . Am I  ?

_______________________________________

Hey guys . What do you think ? Did Aron really die ? Or something else happend ?

Keep reading to know what happened next .

Please do vote and comment .

Happy reading

Happy reading .
Your dear writer : Rupal