Chapter-19

Aron's POV:

I could hear the sound of the bullet .

"Aron !!! " Caroline shouted. She ran towards me and stood infront of the bullet . The bullet hit her stomach .

"Caroline Caroline . Get up . No this isn't happening. Caroline !!!! "

Just then Nick and Alec arrived with the police . Seeing the police the goons fled away. Nick and Alec came running towards us .

"Caro . Caro . Get up Caro . "

"Aron how did this happen ? "

"No questions now Alec . Let's take her to the hospital . "

I lifted her up in bridal style and ran towards the car.

Alec drove the car while I sat with Caroline in the back seat and Nick sat in the front.

We arrived in the hospital in 10mins .

The nurses took Caroline to the ICU.

"Caro . Please get up soon . I cannot live without you . Caro " Nick said crying .

"Don't worry Nick. Everything will be fine . Caroline is really strong . She will soon get up and start teasing you again . "

Nick chuckled .

"But Aron how did this happen ? " Alec asked.

I told them about whatever happened there.

"Aron see Caroline got shot in order to save you . Now can you understand anything ? Or still you think that she treats you just as a 'friend' . "

"What do you mean Nick? "

"She loves you Aron . She is madly in love with you . I know she won't ever let me tell this to you because she thought that you are happy with that bitch Rehana. "

What !!!! Caroline loves me ?

"Aron , she loves you since highschool . But she never told you about it , because she didn't wanna hurt you. " Alec said .

Am I damn mad ? Why couldn't I realise this earlier ?

"She has lost a lot of blood and is in urgent need of blood . Can anyone of you give her blood ? " Just then the doctor arrived breaking my trail of thoughts.

"Doctor what is her blood group ? " Alec asked .

"O +ve ! " Nick said .

"Doctor I will give her blood . " I said .

"Doctor is Caroline recovering ? " Nick asked .

"Not yet Mr . She is in urgent need of blood . We are trying our best . "

"Fine doctor . Please save her . " Nick said .

I went inside with the doctor and he continued the medical procedure.

Then I came outside . We informed Angel and Hannah about this .

They soon arrived at the hospital.

"How is kiddo now ? " Hannah asked crying .

"The doctor is operating her dear. Have patience. " Nick said.

Caroline is really lucky to have friends like Nick and Hannah who take care of her just like her parents.

We waited outside nearly for 3 hours. Just then the doctor came out .

"How's Caroline doctor ? Is she fine ? Sir please tell that she is fine . " I asked.

"Yes . She is fine now . We took out the bullet from her stomach . But it has caused some minor internal injuries which needs time to heal . We will keep her under observation for 3-4 days and then you can take her home. "

"Thanks doctor. Thanks alot . " Nick and Hannah said together .

"It's my profession dear. Take good care of her. "

"Sure ." We all said together.

"Doctor can we meet her ? " I asked .

"Not now gentleman . She needs rest now . You can meet her after an hour . By the way , who is Aron here ? "

"I am Aron sir . Why ? "

"Miss June was continuously taking your name. "

"Okay doctor. " I said .

Sorry Caroline . Sorry dear . It's all because of me. I couldn't save you . Because of me you suffered all these. I won't let this ever happen again . I promise.

After an hour , we went inside to meet her . She was looking weak. My heart ached seeing her like this .

Nick held her hand and said , "kiddo how are you feeling now ? "

"Fine daddy . " She said in a low voice with a wink .

Now see . This girl is a miracle . She is so filled with positivity . Just before 5 hours she was hit by a bullet and now she is smiling.

Then she looked at me .

"Aron ... Are you fine now ? " She asked .
Omg how can I handle this girl ?

"Yes madam and it's all because of you . Who told you to show your daring attitude there . Why did you come infront of me ? " I asked her in a sarcastic tone .

"You won't understand Aron . " She whispered.

"I understand Caroline . " Even I whispered .

I was just lost in those magical hazelnut eyes. Just then my phone rang and it was the police .

"Sir we have caught the goons . "

"Thanks . What about Rehana ? Did you get her ? "

"No sir . She fled away . "

"What ? I want her inside the jail . Go and search for her . You know she is mad. She is dangerous for me and my friends . Catch her as fast as possible . And inform Mr Nathan Grayson about it. "

"Sure sir . Don't worry . We will catch her . And we are providing some bodyguards for you and your friends. You will remain safe .don't worry . "

"Fine thanks " i said and hung up .

Then I again looked at Caroline . Don't worry Caroline . You will remain safe . I promise you . Promise ..........

_________________________________________

Hey guys . Many were asking me that wether Aron is gonna die . Haha . So got your answer ? Hehe lol .

Thanks to all my friends for your constant support.

I want to dedicate this chapter for the awesome friends I have .

To my friends in real life like -
1. AnchalSatapathy
2. adityasenapati
3. Ananyadash06
4. user79810059

And to my new wattpad friends.
1. Emily0863
2. Butterfly15Queen
3. Dhrumi__singh

Happy reading guys. Keep voting and commenting.
Your dear writer : Rupal .