Chapter-17

Caroline's POV :

They dragged me out of the car into a dark room . Nothing was visible . I was hurt. Not only physically but even mentally . My body was aching .

"Yea boss . She is here. Yes . Okay . So you are coming here ? Fine . "

Then he kept his phone.

"Hey girl . Drink some water . You gonna stay here for long . " Saying this he gave a glass of water to me .

I drank the water as I was really thirsty .

What am I gonna do ? Someone save me !!!

************

Aron's POV:

I reached her house and knocked at the door.

She opened the door and I hugged her.

"How are you son ? " Mom said.

Yes I came to our ancestral house at Geneva to meet mom and dad .

"Fine mom . "

I said entering into the house . Mom and dad knew everything about my past.

"What happened honey ? You seem upset. "

I kept my head on her lap and started crying. She was astonished .

"Mom please help me mom . "

"What happened Aron ? Baby will you tell me something ?'

I told her about whatever happened in the party .

"Aww dear . Don't worry Aro baby . Everything will be fine . "

"Mom I am not able to understand what's happening and whom to trust . I had complete trust on Caroline but after listening to that audio I am confused . "

"Listen Aron , I don't know who's wrong and who's right but always remember one thing , a single piece of audio cannot break your trust in someone . Understood ? And I think I don't need to tell you what type of girl Rehana is . So as much as you have told me about that girl Caroline , I think she isn't of the type who betrays someone . So have patience and think about it. "

"Yes mom . " Saying this I kept my head on her lap again and slept . No bed can be as peaceful as mother's lap . It was so peaceful that i immediately slept without any trace of tension .

**********

Alec's POV:

We saw Caroline being taken away by those kidnappers. Whats happening ? We don't know where is Aron and now we even lost Caroline .

"Nick stand up . Stand up Nick. Let's go to the police station . We will fill a complaint against those kidnappers . Let's go Nick . "

We went to the police station and filled a complaint . The police immediately agreed to help us and sent their search team to search for Caroline.

I hope that everything will be fine soon . Now I even need to search for Aron. Where are you Aron ? Please comeback . It's really difficult for me to handle all this alone buddy . Please come back. A lone tear rolled down my face.

Come back Aron.....

**************

Aron's POV :

The next morning I woke up and got ready to leave Geneva . I had planned everything . And I am soon going to find out the truth .

I reached Geneva after some hours and switched on my phone , to see 89 missed calls of Alec , 31 missed calls of Angel and many other messages from both of them .

I called her number and she picked up the phone .

"Hello baby . So finally you got time to call me . Honey ? "

"Yes Rehana . I miss you . Can I meet you today ? "

"Sure baby . Come home today . Nathan isn't at home . "

"That great . I will be there at 4 pm . "

"Sure honey . "

I ended the call .

"See Aron . This is the girl whom you loved . For her own pleasure she is even ready to betray Nathan . " My inner voice said .

I reached her house at 4 pm and she opened the door . She was wearing a very revealing dress . ( 😒😒😒😒)

"Hey Aron " she said in a seducing voice . "Come in. "

I went inside . And we sat in the hall and started talking .

"So finally you came back to me . "

"Yes baby. I realised yesterday that I cannot stay without you . So I came back . "

Then we both stood up and I pulled her closer . ( Omg why do I need to do this . Shit .. )

Then I went to the mini bar and brought two glasses of wine . I mixed a drug into her drink .

"Have this . " I said .

She then drank it. And the drug started its reaction really fast.

I then started talking about random things to her . Finally when I realised that it's the perfect time to ask her , I asked ,

"Baby ? How did you make that voice clip ? "

"Ohh that one . Hehe that was so so simple . That bitch called Meghan to invite her to the party . She recorded her voice and sent it to me and I edited it . It's as simple as that . "

So here is the real truth . You gonna die Rehana .

"And you know what ? Now I don't have any problem because I have told some kidnappers to kidnap her and they already did it . Now we can be happy together . "

What kidnapped ? No.... Caroline ....

"Baby where have you kept her ? "

"She is in .... " And her voice trailed off and she became unconscious .

Caroline is in danger . Shit !!! No !!! What am I gonna do ? Alec .... Need to call him .

Shit man !!! Why is this happening ? Poor Caroline.

_______________________________________

Hey guys . How are you all ?

Poor Caroline , how is she gonna save herself ? And now even Aron knows the truth .

Rank 14 in besties . ❤️❤️

The next chapter is fully power packed . So stay glued to my story guys .

Keep reading , voting and commenting .

Happy reading .
Your dear writer : Rupal .