Chapter-14

Caroline's POV:

I was just sitting and drooling over the dress which Aron gifted me .
It was so pretty and so special for me .

"Caro !!!! This dress is super gorgeous . " Hannah shouted .

"Yup. Aron gifted me this for today's party.  "

"Hey Nick , just see this dress . Isn't it damn hot ? " Hannah said Nick as he entered into the apartment .

"Wow Caro . This dress is so beautiful . When did you bring this ?"

"Nick ummm Aron gifted me this.... "

"Caro I am hungry . Can I get something to eat ?"

"Sure Nick  . Wait I will make sandwiches for you. "

"Thanks"

Then Nick went to get ready for college and Hannah helped me in making the sandwiches and coffee .

After breakfast we all went to college .

**** At college ****

"Good morning miss beautiful . "  Aron said as we headed towards our class .

"Good morning Aron . "

"So we have the same classes today right ? "

"Yah . "

"So can we sit together ? "

"Sure . "

Then we sat together and the lecturer started the class.  I soon got involved in studies . 

After the class Aron came with me to meet Nick and Hannah .

"Hey Nicholas and Hannah . How are you guys ? "

"I am fine . Howzz you ? " Hannah said .

"Even I am fine . What about you ? " Nick said .

"I am great . "

Then we had our lunch and started talking about highschool days . Then we headed towards our respective classes. 

**** After college ****

After the last lecture got over , Aron came with me to Nick's car , left me there and drove away saying ,

"Meet you in the evening . "

"Ya sure . "

"Bye miss June . "

"Bye mr Blaze "

_______________________________________

***** Then it was time to get ready for the party ******

I had discussed with Alec and Angelina about all arrangements and everything was done .

Now it was time for me to get ready.

I wore the dress and Haanah  did my hair and make up . Then even she got ready .

I was looking good . And then we came out of our rooms .

"Caro you look so damn hot.  And Hannah , kiddo you look so beautiful today . Like see now knew can be so luck to have two ohh-so-beautiful best friends.  I am lucky . "

"Nick you are killing it today man

"Nick you are killing it today man . You look so damn handsome . " Hannah said. 

"Afterall he is my friend . He needs to look good . " I said with a wink .

Then we all hugged each other and drove to Alec's farm house .

"Hey Caroline !!! You look so so so so good today.  Damn beautiful . " Alec said. 

"Even you look great Alec.  "

"Hey Nicholas and Hannah , thanks for coming guys . You both look great . "

"Thanks Alec.  You look handsome.  " Hannah said. 

"Pleasure is all ours " Nick said .

Everyone was looking so good today . But my eyes only searched for Aron . Where was he ?

Alec noticed my face and said ,

"Someone is so eager to meet Aron . Wait for some time babes , he is coming . "

"Ahh it's nothing like that Alec . "

Then we started hanging out with our old friends.  It was great to meet all of them after so many years .

With some we had a little contact , but some others had no contact.  We exchanged our contact numbers and we're enjoying ourselves. 

Then Aron entered into the room was surprised to see everyone there . He thought it would just be a small party with close friends and family .

Everyone went to him and hugged him . Even he was so happy to meet everyone .

"Hey Alec , you didn't tell me that these all guys were coming . "

"Buddy actually this was a surprise party for you planned by Caroline . "

"Seriously ? Thanks a lot for this Caroline . You made my day . I was never this happy . "

"Mention not Aron . My pleasure . "

"By the way Caroline you are raising the temperature here . You look damn hot and beautiful.  "

I blushed at his last line .

"Even you look great . "

"Only great ? " He asked with a puppy face . I god !! This is super cute .

"Okay okay fineeee . You look handsome, dashing , splendid , marvelous , cool as well as hot.  " I said with a wink . " Now happy ? " I asked him .

"That was too much for such an innocent person like me.  " He said laughing. 

Awww how much I tried to see this smile on his face again.  Hope that this party will change our lifes .

And everything changed after what happened in the party............

_______________________________________

Hey guys.  How are you all ?

What do you think changed the life of Aron and Caroline ?

Did Caroline tell this in a good way or something bad happened with them ?

Keep reading "Yes I love you" to know what happened next .

The next chapter is going to be one of the biggest turning points of this story . Hope you all like it .

Keep voting and commenting .
The above picture is of Caroline's dress .

Happy reading guys. 
Your dear writer : Rupal 💖💖