Chapter-22

Aron's POV:

"So guys , everything done ? " I asked .

"Yes captain . " Nick said laughing .

"Cool then . Angel and Hannah , you know what you need to do right ? "

"Yes boss . " They said together .

"So everyone back to work now . "

"Okay . " Four of them said together.
Gosh !! These guys are my life.  They helped me a lot with these arrangements . Without them life is so boring.  Okay Aron , back to work .

I hope she likes this. 

********
Caroline's POV:

I was taking rest.  I seriously don't wanna sleep . Like just imagine , I have been sleeping since last 4 days.  Gosh !!!!

I wonder where these guys are.  I am getting bored . All the boys are out , but where are Angel and Hannah ? Lemme go and check .

Just when I was about to get up Hannah and Angel came. 

"Hey hey hey hey . Girl !!!! Where are you going ? We told you to take rest right ? " Hannah said .

"I was getting bored babes.  Please try n understand . " I said making a puppy face .

"Fine . Okay come with us . " Angel said .

"Where ? "

"Don't ask so many questions . Just come . "

"Okayyyyyy "

We went to another room . It was huge and dark . The lights were turned off . Angel and Hannah brought me inside the room and left me there , closing the door .

Then suddenly I could see a bright light . It was a presentation , being played on the screen .

The presentation had all my childhood pics with Nick and Hannah . Then Nick came infront of me .

"This girl !!! What will I tell about her ? She is so so so special for me . No she isn't my girlfriend , but she is my bestie . I love her to the moon and back . We were neighbours initially and then became friends at primary school . Then in highschool we became best buddies . And now my life is impossible without this small creature.  Lol . I just wanna say that , I am blessed to have such a friend and yes , I love you Caro , my bestest best friend.  " Nick said  .

I was about to cry . All the memories of me and Nick playing together , reading together and partying together . My eyes were filled with tears .

Then came Hannah . I could see pictures of me and Hannah in the slides. 

"Okay so I need to tell few lines about Caro ... Few lines ? I can write a book on her.  My best friend , my secret keeper , my partner in crime , my teacher , my mom , my doctor , my bodyguard and my all-in-one girlfriend.  I love you loads baby . We met each other when we were in class 5.  Then Nick and Caro were best friends , but I was new in the school . They talked with me and we became best friends . I can talk anything with Caro , about anything without being judged . She is such a soft hearted person and I love her . Caro is the best . "

Aww this was so sweet .
"Love you toooooo " I shouted .

Then came Alec .
Pictures of me and Alec in highschool flashed on the screen .

"She is such a pretty soul . Beautiful inside as well as outside . I don't have many memories with Caro , as we were just friends in highschool , but now she has become such and important part of my life . My soul sister , she gives me tips on how to make angel happy and she makes Caro special sandwich for me . You are really blessed Caro . Hope you achieve great success in your life and may we get a lot of happy memories in future . "

"Thanks a lot Alec . This means a lot . "

Then came Angel .  I had a lot of pictures with her . Because we both were in the highschool dance team . The photos came in the slides .

"Caro your name is just as sweet as you . You know what , you are one of the best persons I have ever seen in my life . And yes remember one thing, you are gonna be my bridesmaid in my marriage . Promise ? " She said .

"Promise " I said. 

"Love you sweetheart.  " She shouted .

Then came Aron . Do we have any pictures together ? Yes pictures from the farewell party of highschool and pictures of we playing basketball together .

He came and stood infront of me . He took my hands into his and said ,

"This girl is magic . After Rehana left me , I was completely broken . I had no hopes to be happy again . But this girl not only made me smile , she made me understand the true meaning of life . How we need to enjoy our life , how we need to stay happy , how we should make many friends and basically how to become a good student . Haha . Was just joking.  Caroline you are so honest , so caring that I am blessed to have a friend like you . I think that I am the luckiest person alive on earth , to have you in my life.  And talking about highschool, I remember how we used to play basketball together . So get well soon and we will start practising basketball again . What say ? And from today onwards am gonna call you princess . Fine ? " He said .

"Nothing can be better Mr Aron . " I said. 

Then I couldn't control my emotions and I started crying.  Then all of them came and hugged me .

" I couldn't be happier than this guys.  Thanks a lot . It means a lot , this was one of the best surprises I have ever got . You all are my constants . Love you toooooo ."

************
Aron's POV:

I guess the plan worked . Caroline was really happy.  And she began crying .

It doesn't mean that she is weak and emotional , this shows how much she loves us and up to how much extent she can go to keep us safe . Hats off to you princess !!! Girls are so strong . We are nothing without them. 

_________________________________________

Hey guys.  So did you all like the surprise ? Who's surprise was the best ? Do comment about it .

So now what ? How will Aron develop feelings for Caroline ?
Is this princess soon going to get her Prince ?

Keep reading to know about it. 
Happy reading guys .
Your dear writer : Rupal