Chapter-21

Aron's POV:

After 3 days Caro was discharged from the hospital . I and Nick came to take her home . Others were busy making preparations for her .

We decided to stay at Alec's house. 

"Come on babes . Time to go back home . " Nick said .

"Yes!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!!!! Yohoooooo !!!  I gosh I will go mad of happiness . Finally I will get relief from this boring place . "

"Baby . Actually your happiness will turn into sadness because your life at home will be a lot similar to that of hospital . You know , your parents have told me to take care of you. " I said. 

"Aron !!!! You are gonna ..... ". She was saying but I cut her off. 

"Yeah yeah babes . Don't tell me your usual blah blah blah.  I know that you don't even know any slang . Haha lol . " I said. 

"Whatever !! " She said , annoyed. 

Then we reached home. 

"Caro , don't jump . Be careful . Shall I help you to come out ? " I asked .

"Aron , I was hit by a bullet , I have not lost my leg that I cannot walk . " She said .

"Fineeeeeeeeee !!!" I said .

Then she came down but tripped and was about to fall , when I caught hold of her and she fell in my arms. 

I could notice her features clearly.  She was so beautiful . Her hazelnut eyes.  Her small cute nose and her pink lips.  She was so innocent yet so pretty. 

Then suddenly Nick came back from behind and cleared his voice.

It broke our thoughts and we stood up again. 

"Ahhh I cannot stand . Ohh my leg is hurting.  " She shouted. 

"Wait lemme check . " I said .

"Babes you have a muscle cramp I guess . Wait I will take you to your room."

"No...  That's fine . Umm Nick .. can you ... ". She was saying just when Nick's phone rang and he said , "babe it's an important call . No worries Aron will help you . " And he went away .

This was pre-planned . I know . 😒

Then I lifted her , bridal style and took her inside the house .

"Awww !!! Aron why such type of entry ? This wasn't planned I guess ? " Alec said , teasing us. 

"Dude , Caroline has a muscle cramp . She slipped while coming out of the car . So I brought her inside.  "

"Okay okay fine chill . So the rooms are organised.  " Alec said .

"Hey guys.  So who's gonna stay with whom ? " Nick said .

"Okay me and Alec , Hannah and Nick , Caro and Aron . " Angel said. 

"What !!! " I shouted. 

"What!!!" Caro shouted .

"Yes . Because there's no other way to arrange the rooms.  " She said .

"I have a way . You and Alec stay in one room , me and Nick can share a room and Hannah can stay with Caro . That's great . What say ? " I asked. 

"Fine ." They said.  Four of them looked at each other , annoyed , that their plan failed . Hehehe I won . 😂😂

So as I was still carrying caroline , I took her to the room and put her down on the bed. 

"Sleep well . Take rest . If you need anything , " I was saying. 

Then she said , "yes yes . I know that I need to call you , if I need anything . "

"No . That's your bad habit . Listen to me . If you need anything call angel , because I , Nick and Alec are going out . "

"Why ? Where are you going ? "

"None of your business babe.  Take rest ." I said with a wink .

"Moron " she whispered .

"Hehe , whatever you can call me babes . Bye.  See you at lunch . "

****** Caroline's POV******

I was feeling a bit tired . But after coming home , everything was great. 

What has happened to Aron ? He is taking so much care of me . Is it only because I saved his life ? Is he only repaying my favour ? Or is it because if our friendship ? Has Aron started developing feelings ....

"Shut up you moron . Aron just treats you as his friend . Nothing else.  Don't fill up your mind with this shit . This will only give you pain.  " My inner voice said .

True. 

Whatever it is , I am so happy here . Here everyone is good .

I guess where these three monkeys have gone . I want to eat pizza . I cannot eat all these fruits and soup . Yakkk !!!!

I hate these foods .

Calm down caro . Just sleep . Take rest . Else your warden will come and punish you .

Who's my warden ? Mr Aron Blaze . 😂😂😂😂😂

****************

Aron's POV:

"You surely think this plan will work ? "
Alec asked .

"Yes dude.  I am damn sure about it . "

"Let's do it then . " Nick said .

" Yes . But we will execute our plan B after some days.  Fine ? " I asked. 

"Done " both of them said together .

So miss Caroline June , get ready for this .......

_________________________________________

Hey guys . How's you all ?

What do you think Aron has planned for Caroline ?
Do you think Aron has started feeling for Caroline   ?

Do read the next chapter to know about it .

Please vote and comment for all chapters guys . You can do that by simply clicking the star sign at the end of each chapter. 

Happy reading guys .
Your dear writer : Rupal 💖💖💖