Chapter-25

Caroline's POV:

I woke up in the morning . Then suddenly the flashes of yesterday's fun with Aron flashed infront of my eyes . Yesterday was so much fun . I wish I could always get to spend some quality time with Aron .

I went to washroom and then came down to prepare breakfast . Everyone else was sleeping. 

As I went into the kitchen, I could here footsteps behind me .
When I looked back , no one was there .

I stood near the kitchen counter and started preparation of some sandwiches and orange juice .

Then suddenly someone came and pulled me closer. 

It was Aron .

"What are you doing Aron ? I was scared as hell . "

"Good morning Princess . "

"Good morning Aron . "

"Princess actually I wanna tell you something . "

"Yes tell . "

"Umm I thought that now everyone must be sleeping so we can talk . "

"Yes tell . "

"Ummm I don't know how to say it . "

"Chill Aron . You can share anything with me . Now come on spill. "

"Actually princess , unwanted to say that , I ...... Ummm .... Nothing . I wanted to ask wether k could have some sandwiches . "

"You wanted to ask this ? Aron ... You are totally mad . Cannot you see I am preparing sandwiches for you . "

"Yes I am madly in love with you . "

"Did you say something ? "

"Nah !!! "

" Fine now don't disturb me and let me prepare breakfast . "

"Kay !! " He said a kissed my face .

I was utterly surprised  as well as happy .

*** Aron's POV: ***

I woke up in the morning thinking about yesterday night . It was a day well spent . I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

I never had such awesome time with Rehana.  Gosh!! Why am I even thinking about that bitch . Ok lemme ask the police if they got Rehana .

I called the police.

"Hello sir , Good Morning . " Said the person on the other end .

" Good morning sir . Am I speaking to Mr. Watson ? "

"Yes . How can I help you ? "

"Sir I am Aron Blaze speaking , the one with the case of Rehana McKenzie. ... "

"Ohh yes . Go on gentleman . "

"Sir I wanted to ask wether you arrested Rehana or not ? "

"No young man . We are so sorry . We are still not able to catch hold of her . I guess she has links which are keeping her hidden . May be some people of underworld you know . But don't worry our best people are behind her . She will be caught soon . "

"Thank you sir . "

"Have a good day young man . " He said and I hung up .

Shit that bitch is still roaming outside freely . Then a notification popped up on my phone . It was a comment notification on the photo of me and Princess which I posted yesterday .

"Most beautiful couple of our batch . May you both always stay together !!! Loads of love.  " Read the comment . It was by one of our old friends .

I again saw the pic and was drooling over Caroline's smile . Then something happened and I was like - Today am gonna tell princess about my feelings for her . I cannot wait anymore .

______ after some time____

"Ummm I wanted to say that .. umm I ... I wanted to eat sandwiches . " After trying really hard to tell Caroline about my feelings , I ended up saying this !!!!!

Then she started preparing sandwiches and I came into my room to get ready for college .

Then suddenly Alec came inside my room and said ,

"What were you going to tell Caroline in the kitchen ? "

"Nothing i just said that I wanted to eat some sandwiches . "

" Don't tell me those lies dude . You cannot hide anything from me . Now spill . "

"Okay I was going to propose her and tell her about my feelings . "

He came and punched me hard .

"Heyyy dude . Are you mad ? Why are you punching me ? "

"Nah just wanted to check if you are the old Aron of highschool who was indeed romantic and who taught me how to propose girls ..... " He said with a sarcastic look .

"What do you mean ? "

"Come on Aron. You gonna propose the love of your life . Did you forget how you proposed Rehana ? You !! Fool !!! You were going to propose Caroline in the morn and in the kitchen without any surprise ? Have you just gone mad buddy ? "

"Ahh . You are right . I didn't even realise this   I need to do something special for her.   I think I will propose her when we all go for a trek.  What say ? We can go to Zurich and that will be the best place to propose her . Fine ? "

"Yeah . That's like a good boy . Now get ready for college else your princess will come and beat you . " He said laughing. 

"Thanks dude . Am nothing without you. "

"Yah you are correct . " He said punching me and we both hugged each other .

Okay . So now everything is clear . I have a plan.  Princess just wait and watch . The next few days are going to be the best days of your life . I will do anything to make you happy . Anything !!!

Because I Love You Caroline !!!!
I love you !!!!

And you are soon gonna be Miss Caroline Aron Blaze . 💖💖💖

_________________________________________

Hey guys . Finally love is in the air .

What do you guys think will happen next ? Do you think Aron will be able to succeed in his plan or Rehana will be back to destroy their life .

Okay untill the next chapter keep your fingers crossed 🤞🤞

Keep voting for all chapters.

Happy reading .
Your dear writer : Rupal .