Chapter-15

Caroline's POV:

We were all dancing , talking, laughing and enjoying ourselves . And suddenly everyone became quite as the lights went off.

Alec and Nick went to check the main switches.

Then suddenly someone started clapping. We were all surprised . As soon as the lights came we saw her . Yes it was her !!!! REHANA !!! What is she doing here ?

"Hello beautiful people . How are you ? Now see how surprised everyone is ? Aren't you happy after seeing me ? ". She said laughing like a demon.

Shit . We were all speechless . I turned to see Aron and he was standing like a statue without any motion .

Then Alec and Nick came to the hall .

"You !!! What are you doing here bitch ? " Alec shouted .

"Hmm . Mr handsome hunk ohh m sorry , mr Alec , is it that you forgot to invite me so I won't come ? Nahh I love my friends so I came to see you all . "

"Love ? Haha bitch do you even know what is the meaning of love ? You can never love someone . Understood ? You only know how to use someone . " Nick said in a sarcastic tone .

"Hahaha. You know who invited me ? Your dearest friend , Caroline . Or your so called alleged girlfriend ? " She said with a smirk .

"What I didn't do it . Noo . Just shut up Rehana . Just shut up . I never harmed you , then why are you telling lies about me ? "

"Listen you miss Rehana , Caroline can never do this . Okay ? And do you ever think that we will trust you and not Caroline . Just get lost man. " Angelina said .

Then everyone staryed shouting on Rehana and she began giving replies to all , everytime insulting me .

"Do you all people think that I came here to see you ? Nahh I came here to see my ex boyfriend , Aron . He is so handsome . Yes I left him because he is not very rich , but you cannot deny that he is damn hot and handsome as hell . ". Rehana said .

"Rehana just stop it . Else I will rip you off. One word against Aron and you are dead . " I shouted at her .

"Why are you changing sides Caro ? Ok guys you need proof right ? Wait I will show you something . " She said .

Then she opened her phone and said ,

"Now everyone listen this call recording ."

And and guess what .. it was my tone playing and in that call recording I asked Rehana to come to the party . But that never happened . How's that possible .

"Alec you know this . I was the one who told you not to call Rehana in the party because Aron would get hurt after seeing her. "

"Yes Aron , it's not true . Believe me . "

" Shut up every one. Just shut up . Caroline why did you do this ? Why ? I had so much trust on you . You ... " Aron said.

"No Aron . Nahh . I never did this . Believe me. "

"This wasn't expected from you . " He said this and went away from the hall .

Alec ran behind him . Angelina and Hannah came to console me as I fell on the ground crying.

Nick went to Rehana and told ,

"You know what ? You deserve more than this but I don't torture girls , so ... " And slapped Rehana.

"You. You . " Rehana was shocked as well as speechless and went away saying " you will pay for it . And not only you even your bestie will pay for it. "

"Caro please don't cry . Don't cry kiddo . I will kill that bitch . Wait , everything will be fine . Don't cry baby. "

I was crying like anything . I was so hurt.

"I didn't get Aron . He drove away in his car . " Alec said .

This hurt me even more . I was in the hope that everything will be sorted out after we find Aron . But we didn't get him .

"Try calling him Alec . " Angelina said .

"I have already called him 15 times . He isn't picking up his phone . "

"Don't worry Alec we will do something together . ". Nick said .

"Thanks dude . Now I think you should take Caro home . She is really hurt . "

"Come on Caro lets go home . " Nick said .

Before replying to him , I ran away as fast as I could. I don't know where I was going but I ran , as fast as I could.

This is all about my life . Cannot I ever be happy ? The person whom I loved the most , for whom I was ready to die , he didn't believe me .

What is the value of leading such a life ? It's better to die Caroline , it's better to die .

_______________________________________

Hey guys. How are you all ?

Sorry I ended this chapter on a sad note . But read the next chapter to find out what happens.

Keep reading "Yes I love you" to know what happened next .

Keep voting and commenting .

Happy reading guys.
Your dear writer : Rupal 💖💖