Chapter-10

Caroline's POV:

"Is it fine with you " he asked .

Fine with me ? Obviously man !! What can be better than this ?

"Caroline if you have any problem then no issues dear. "

"No no that's great . I was thinking about something else Aron."

Then we had lunch together . It was awesome . Talking with everyone after so many days . You know as childhood friends are the best .

Then I came back home . It was such a wonderful day .

_______________________________________

Aron's POV :

We came back home . Today I met Caroline . She is a nice girl .

That girl has some magic within her . I didn't know why I told her to stay . But it was nice meeting her today .

_______________________________________

Caroline's POV:

"So he came to Alec's house ? " Nick asked .

"Yes . "

"And he told you to stay for lunch ? " Hannah asked .

"Yes . "

"Why ? "

"Just for formality Nick . Like we are highschool friends and we know each other since long time ... "

"Ohh I see . Good friends .. fine . So are we invited to the party tomorrow ? "

"Yes Nick . Both of you are invited . Alec will personally call and inform you . "

Just then my phone rang . And guess who was calling me ? Aron !!!!! Can anything be better than this .

"Hello ? "

"Hello . Is it Caroline ? "

"Yes . "

"Hey . It's me Aron . How are you ? Are you free now ? " He asked .

"I am fine as well as free 😂😂 . Why what happened ? "

"Nahh actually tomorrow is Alec's and Angel's anniversary . So Alec told me to do some shopping for both of them . Can you help me ? Please ? "

"Yeah sure . Why not . "

"Fine then . Thank god you are with me . Okay then I will come and pick you up at 5pm . Is it fine ? "

"Sounds great . "

"Fine . Be ready at that time . "

"Sure . "

"Okay bub bye Caroline . "

"Bye Aron . "

Hey guys ...... Guess what ? I am going for shopping with Aron . Yahooooo . I said and started dancing all around the house .

"Caro !!! Come back to your senses baby . Stop shouting ." Nick shouted .

I was shocked . He never behaves like this with me . I immediately sat down on the sofa .

"Listen kiddo . Sorry . I didn't wanna hurt you . But I think you shouldn't go with him . I don't want you to again get hurt . I don't want you to fall for him again . I don't want to see whatever happened two years back . AGAIN !! "

"Yes Nick , I understand . But see I am going with him only to help him . Even if I am not his girlfriend still atleast in this way I can spend some time with him . "

"But Caro .... "

"Let her go Nick . She also has every right to enjoy . And she finds peace with Aron . It doesn't matter wether the peace is in his love or friendships . "

"Sorry guys need to get ready . He is coming to pick me up . "

"Fine", They said and left my apartment .

I know they cannot stay angry with me for long . They will call me back again .

So I went to my room .

"Which dress should I wear ? " I asked myself .

"Umm what about a short frock ? " My inner voice asked .

"Nahhh that would be so formal . "

"Okay what about jeans and tops ? "

"Nope . A top is fine but not in a mood to wear jeans . "

"Okay . So a top and shorts ? What say ? "

"Yup . Perfect ." I said .

I rushed to my wardrobe and found a jeans shorts and a blue and white striped t-shirt .

I just tied a pony and left my hair open . I wore my favourite watch and put on some lip gloss. Then I took out a blue handbag . Put on some mascara and some Kajal .

I looked at myself in the mirror .

"Perfect!!" My inner voice said .

Just when I was about to see the time the doorbell rang

Just when I was about to see the time the doorbell rang .

I rushed downstairs to see who was it and it was Aron .

As soon as I opened the door I came infront of the most dashing and handsome boy I have ever met . Aron Blaze . He was wearing a white t-shirt and a blue and white striped shirt on it with blue jeans .

"So you ready ? " He asked

"So you ready ? " He asked .

"Yes !!! "

He brought his hand forward asking me for my hand .

"Let's go then !! " He said talking my hand into his .

"Yes!!!!!"

_______________________________________

Hey dear readers !! Liking the chapters so far ?
So now Aron and Caroline got some time together . Wanna know what happened after that?
Then keep reading "yes I love you ".

Even vote for my story if you like it .

Thanks guys .
Happy reading .
Your dear writer: Rupal . 💖💖