Chapter:33

Caroline's POV:
...... Flashback continue.......

"You look beautiful . " Shane said directly looking into my eyes .

"Umm thanks Shane . "

"You are welcome.  " He said winking at me . My heart skipped a beat .

....... flashback end.......

And yes that was quite normal . He was good looking and he started flirting with me just on the first day of college !! Yes it was normal !! Phew !!

This wasn't just the single time , Shane tried flirting with me . It was as if his daily routine.  So yes I was a bit uncomfortable around him .

The next day I saw him near the car park , he offered me to drop me at home . And the other day , he wanted to dance with me in the club .

I don't know how these things went unnoticed by Aron. But I was glad it did . Because I was seriously in no mood of seeing Aron punch his face and break his teeth just because he tried to flirt with me. 

"Princess all okay ? " Aron asked moving his hands infront of my face .

"Yup . "

"So guys get ready today at 6pm . "

"Fine !!" We all shouted together. 

Just then Hannah got a text from Jordan .

"You guys coming to the party ? "

"Yes.  Am damn excited about it.  "

"Great.  See you soon then.  Love you💝"

"Love you too ❤️❤️"

Now how did this happen ? Ummm so go to flashback again !! ( These previous 7 months were just like I was asking myself , How did do many things happen all together in just 7 months ? But yeah it happened . )

.... flashback ....

Hannah fell in love with Jordan as soon as she saw him on the first day.  And Jordan even seemed pretty much interested in her . But I wasn't sure. 

Once it was like we were in the college and Hannah had some other class.  Jordan came there and said ,

"Caroline umm can I tell you something ? "

"Yup tell.  "

"You won't be angry right ? "

"Nahhh come on tell. "

"Umm Caroline actually.....I .... Hannah ... Umm "

"What you ? And what Hannah ? Jordan now you are scaring me . "

"Caroline I love Hannah . "

"Whatttt !!!!! You love Hannah ? My best friend ? Are you serious ? I mean you , you... You love her ? "

"Yes.  "

"Omg am so happy.  "

"I don't know wether she has feelings for me . What should I do ? "

"Idiot cannot you just see that in her eyes ? She loves you man.  Now go and tell her . "

"You serious ?"

"Yes.  Goooo ..."

Just then arrived Aron and I told him everything. 

"Congrats man . Am so happy for you . Go and tell her about your feelings ."