Twins

(Ever's P.O.V)

The next day at school started off weird. When I got to school I met up with Aaron, Ashley, and Roman.

Then two voices said in unison, "Aaron Flame. We must speak to you."

I turned and saw nearly identical twins. One had white hair and black eyes and the other had black hair and white eyes.

Aaron shrugged and followed the twins. I wonder...... Aaron? What are you guys talking about?

I....I.....don't know. They're confusing me. What's the Prophecy of Darkness?

  I don't know. Look it up.

But why ca-

LOOK IT UP!!!!

In class Aaron wouldn't look up. Roman pelted him with spit balls. Not even a glance.

Aaron? Please talk. I'm sorry for mind yelling at you.

Leave me alone. I was wrong about you. I guess you aren't my friend.

I am your friend!!! I'll tell you after school.

Tell me what?

He looked at me. Everything.

What do you mean?

Wait and see.

After school me, Aaron, Ashley, Roman, surprisingly the twins all met in the field.

"Oh ya. Ever this is Yang Magic" Aaron pointed at the black haired one, "And this is Yin Magic" he pointed at the white haired one.

"Nice to meet you," they both said together.

"Ya.... Aaron I wanted to tell you. Not everyone," I sighed.

"Oh." He seemed nervous.

"Nevermind. So here's the thing......" I began.

-------------------------------------------AN: Hey guys!!! A lot of people read this so I'm a bit nervous but that's not the point. I need you to read my other story. Its called Run. Also tell your friends about my books and I need more followers. Well, keep reading!!

~writer9170