Tricked

(Terrace's P.O.V)

Aaron's friends are idiots. I had talked to Ashley and Roman pretending that I jad one of his dreams.

When we got to school I stopped acting. I switched to myself. Shunning all of Aaron's friends (except Ever because she was shunning me) and hanging out with the people he hated.

I caught Ever in the hall during passing time before second period. I used my arm to trap her against the wall.

"Hey, why did you avoid me in class?" I asked.

"Because of what you said last night," She whispered.

I pretended to feel sorry and replied, "I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. "

I kissed her on the lips quickly and bolted through the hall. She was to surprised to chase me.

D-did you just kiss me?

Yes I did. And I thought it was wonderful.

I......

The bell rang as I entered class.

You sick little b-

Shut up. I don't care what you think.

I thought back to the kiss. Ugh. I had felt disgust but.....at the moment I had kissed Ever one of Aaron's emotions were sent to me. He had felt jelousy. The idiot liked Ever.

I'll see you at lunch.

Ya.

-------------------------------------------

AN: I hate Terrace so much even though I wrote this! I could've made him nice but there's always gotta be a bad guy in my stories. Vote, comment, follow, and keep reading!!!

~writer9170