Internal Struggle

(Real Aaron's P.O.V)

Who is controlling me? Why is he trying to destroy my life? Wait!! It's Terrace! He was hiding in the dark and manipulated his minion's magic to go to me so that I would be temporarily dead!

But why kill Lunar if he did what she was blamed of doing?

So. Do you know who your master is now?

You'll never be my master! I don't care if you are the great Terrace Black!!!

You will regret that when I go to school for you.

Why couldn't he be patient and wait until our epic battle, to see what side is the temporary rulers, to try and ruin my life?

Your girlfriend is a little pest. I guess I will actually destroy her for real tomorrow after you detention.

I don't have a girlfriend or detention. What are you talking about.

Oh really? I couldve sworn that you two were dating when Ever screamed and threatened to kill Lunar after you died. I guess I'll date her and break her heart.

What?! Don't you dare!

She won't talk to you ever again.

What did you mean when you said after detention?

Your going to get detention. Or maybe I should get you expelled!

I hate you!!!!

He didn't hear that part because he woke up. Our chat space isn't strong enough to be full conversations while he's awake.

-------------------------------------------

AN: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Keep reading!

~writer9170