Flickering Fire

(Ever's P.O.V)

It seemed like everything moved in slow motion as I watched Aaron fall and heard him hit the ground. My hesrt shattered for an unkown reason.

Ashley sobbed as Roman started crying. Yin and Yang looked furious and sorrowful.

I screamed and shot a giant fireball at Lunar. She created a wall of the same magic she hit Aaron with. The fire destroyed it but Lunar was unharmed.

"Terrace is gonna kill me!!!!!" She shrieked.

"I'll do it for him!" I screamed.

I was preparing for another attack but before I could, Ashley shrieked.

"What's wrong?!" I screamed.

"Aaron's gone!!" She wailed and pointed to where he had been. She was right. Aaron wasn't there.  But how?

Then, I saw a streak of red light head straight at Lunar. She screamed.

On the other end of the light was Aaron with his hand extended.

"Next time when I die before my battle with Terrace, you better run!" He shouted causing all of the light to go to Lunar.

(Lunar's P.O.V)

The pain is excruciating. Its to much power! There's no way to absorb any of it.

I looked at Aaron and saw no emotion in him, and no soul. I gasped. What is he?!

Before I could say anything all the light shot at me and I felt my heart stop.

Terrace......I........failed.......

-------------------------------------------

AN: Mwahahaha!!!! I have been waiting so long to write that moment! I feel a little evil though. Wonder why. Well, keep reading!!!!

~writer9170