Life and Death (Part Three)

(Ever's P.O.V)

Mandy got up and growled. I laughed. It was easier to trick her then I thought.

She got on her hands and knees. I heard a snap as Mandy's knees bent the other way.

What the heck? She ran at me on all fours. Jeez that's creepy.

She jumped up at me and I kicked her in the face, sending her flying again.

(Aaron's P.O.V)

Terrace smiled at me. I glared at him and scratched the are. Scratch marks made of blood shot at Terrace.

He frowned. When he was hit by the blood he flew back and growled.

I shook and the ray of magic I usually use went at him in a larger scale then usual.

Terrace grinned again and crossed his arms over his chest.

The beam changed course and hit me.

(Zach's P.O.V)

Tera punched the ground and a spike shot up from under me. I back flipped at that last second and pointed at the sky. Slowly I pointed at Tera.

A gust of wind went at her. Full power! It got stronger and stronger. Tera was struggling to stay on the ground.

I twirled my finger and the wind turned into a tornado. I touched the ground and pulled up.

Water flew into the tornado. Tera screamed as she fell. Two small pegs of earth appeared and she grabbed them.

I heard her laughter as the ground flew up from under me. More earth came up at me.

Tera yelled, "If you use a tornado, you better make sure you're safely on the ground!"

She laughed. I flew into my tornado and screamed.

_________________________________

AN: It gets more deadly and deadly as this goes on. Magic turns against the user. But I have a brand new story! It's called Opposites! I have a problem. I'm also working on another story called Drip Drip. I will tell you readers when it's published! Keep reading!

~writer9170