Preparations

(Ever's P.O.V)

The next day Aaron seemed to glow.

"What's with the sudden pep?" Ashley asked.

Aaron grinned and said, "All of us are going to a party!!!!"

Roman laughed, "Missy would never let you go to a party."

"She already said yes. Now we've got an hour to get ready so go home, get ready, and come back by then," Aaron cheered as he pushed us out the door.

(Aaron's P.O.V)

An hour after pushing my friends out the door I was ready and Missy was angrily cleaning.

I sat on the couch waiting for the others in my tux t-shirt and jeans.

I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up, ran, and opened the door.

Ever stood there in a short, sparkly, bright blue dress and her hair was curly.

"You're really ready for the party!" I said.

Ever smiled, "And you look.....like your hair is messy."

"On purpose," I replied.

A cheer erupted from behind Ever. Ever moved and we both turned to see who cheered.

Ashley was hanging on the back of an awesome car. She was wearing cutoffs and a rainbow half shirt.

Roman was driving the car. He was wearing jeans and a party t-shirt.

Now this makes me wonder why they're my friends.

Yin and Yang drove up on twin motorcycles. Yin's was black and Yang's was white.

Yin wore a crimson short skirt and a crimson half shirt. Her hair up in a left side ponytail

Yang wore stardust cutoffs and a stardust half shirt. Her hair up in a right side ponytail.

"I expected that style from Ashley, but the twins?" Ever whispered.

I shrugged. Now it was time to head out.

-------------------------------------------

AN: Er.....this chapter is longer than I planned. :P Keep reading!

~writer9170