Wrath of Terrace

(Aaron's P.O.V)

Grrr.........I'll kill him!!!! TERRACE BLACK IS A DEAD MAN!!!!

Aaron what are you talking about?

You hear me!!!! Terrace is controlling me! He's the one who kissed you! I.....I didn't.

So you don't like me? Terrace wanted to mess with you by tricking me into thinking you love me?

Ever.......I do but I don't have any guts.

I'll confront you or Terrace? Whatever! Next period I'll help you!!

(Ever's P.O.V)

Of course it was Terrace. When I saw something missing I didn't realise that Aaron was!!!!

Next period I ran to Aaron.....Terrace.....ugh!!!

"Leave Aaron alone!" I whispered harshly.

Terrace (He may look like Aaron but he wasn't really) glared at me.

"You shouldn't have said that," he whispered as he ran to the jock who had beat up Aaron.

Before I could ask what he was doing Terrace punched the jock, sending him through the window.

The cheerleader I had caught on fire screamed.

Then Terrace charged at me. When he rammed into me I hit the wall and felt like I'd been hit by a million trucks. The wall broke and we fell.

Terrace ran to the door at the end of the hall, leading outside. But he was met by Yin and Yang.

I ran behind him and grabbed the twins' hands creating a circle.

The twins started chanting and I joined in.

Terrace shrieked and fell. I let go off the twins and collapsed.

The world went black.

-------------------------------------------

AN: Hey guys!!! Only 1 more person and then 100 people will have read this story!!! Once that 1 person reads I will have a contest!! I'm gonna do this with all my stories for every 100 people. So also 200, 300, 400, etc. But the contest will be for someone to be in my story!!! More details later. Comment if you like the idea! So keep reading!!!

~writer9170