Life and Death (Part Four)

(Ashley's P.O.V)

Each death came with a scream. Some were fearful others were from pain. Tears stung my eyes.

The distance between us and everyone else made it hard to tell who was screaming.

Elliott stopped and said, "Just because I don't use magic doesn't mean I'm good."

I was caught of guard by that comment. I gave him a perfect target. He laughed as a sword went through me. How did we not notice his sword?

I fell to my knees slowly and looked at the sword. It dripped with my blood. I looked up at Roman.

I said, "I guess death is for idiots who did it wrong."

I smiled and laughed. Roman looked at me in disbelief.I turned and saw Elliott doing the same.

He pulled the sword out and stabbed me again. I screamed and laughed at the same time.

The world disappeared.

(Roman's P.O.V)

I screamed as Ashley's eyes dulled and her scream/laugh faded into silence.

"Ashley!" I screamed. Elliot laughed.

I clenched my fists as tight as I could and they lit on fire. At first I freaked out but then realised that it didn't burn. A smile crept on to my lips.

Elliott's eyes widened and he backed away.

"You killed my little sister. Now I'm gonna get revenge!" I shouted as I ran at him.

(Ever's P.O.V)

When's Mandy gonna slip up and die? Probably not for a long time.

She got up and shook her head. I grinned at her actions. At least this is fun. I clapped my hands once and lighting shot down at her. Mandy jumped and snarled.

She charged and right as I was gonna kick her again I heard a scream. But it had a bit of laughter. After it came a new scream. But this one was words.

"Ashley!"

My eyes widened. The scream before was Ashley so does that mean she's dead.....

Yes. Roman wouldn't have screamed that loud unless she was dead.

Suddenly I realised that Mandy was attacking me. Before I could defend myself I felt slashes and bites. Maybe I did the slip up. Maybe I'm gonna die.

_________________________________

AN: Dun dun dun! Hahahahahaha...... Omg I shouldn't be laughing. But it's so funny for me! They all find some pleasure in this battle! I realised that after each person grinned and/or laughed. Ahahahaha..... don't worry. I'm not always like this. I'm having a cover contest for three of my books. A Magic World, Opposites, and Elements. I need people to enter. If you'd like to enter send the entry to candygumbo (yep deal with it) on kik. Keep reading!

~writer9170