RATED R MY ASS

DO NOT READ THIS BEFORE READING THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS GOT ALL MESSED UP DUE TO THE WHOLE RATED R MESS I WENT THROUGH WHILE WRITING THIS SO YEAH DON'T READ THIS YET 

This isn't an update, but I did just update and apparently it's rated R. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THERE'S NOT LEGIT SMUT I DIDN'T TALK ABOUT THE ONE EYED TROUSER SNAKE BEING PUT IN THE VA JJ I DON'T GET IT MAN. I'm trying to fix it, but I don't even know what to fix because like I didn't think it was rated R worthy, I've been trying to stay away from that. Since it's rated R for now, if you want to read the chapter you have to follow me (wait do u because I don't even know I HATE THIS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND), but I swear I'm really trying to get it back to normal because I don't appreciate the whole you can't read this if you don't follow me thing. I AM LIVID BECAUSE NOW THIS WHOLE THING IS RATED R WOW OK COOL

But I guess if you don't want to follow me what happened was basically: Kelsey wakes up Michael got the morning wood ya know and she was like hey I'm gonna help you out with that bub, and she was about to until Lukey swoops in and is like we're trying to go to breakfast and I'm blinded because I saw your hands so close to Mikey's pee pee. So Michael is not having it because he just had to do the deed himself in the bathroom last night, and now he was interrupted so Cliffoconda is angry. So they go have breakfast there is this fake ass wanna be fan that takes a pic with the boys, Kelsey's like dafuq is this weird shit. After breakfast Kelsey wants to go get a change of clothes at her apartment and she tells the boys to wait for her outside. But Michael follows her and he gets payback and teases the shit out of her for teasing him last night and this morning. So she's just in undies and her friends come knocking at the door and she freaks out so Michael has to handle the door and she's searching for clothes and Michael's stalling and then the boys come up because it's been like half an hour. So Kelsey is dressed and they have a lil pow wow in her room and she's like wow this is awkward I just almost did the deed with Michael in here and now all of you people are here. So they all leave and Tessa and Erica are like bruh we know what happened in there u lil nasty. And Kelsey's like what even nothing happened because Michael is a shit hole.

So that sums it up, I'm trying to fix it I'm sorry for the inconvenience. ALSO EVERY OTHER CHAPTER I TRY TO WRITE IT'S AUTOMATICALLY RATED R I'M SO ANGRY.