Epilogue

This was it, I was finally home in Australia for good. The plane just touched down on the runway, and I already couldn't contain the huge smile on my face. The last time I had been home was in January and it was now June. I was getting antsy, and kept bouncing my leg up and down. The man next to me didn't seem to appreciate it, but I couldn't really help it. The plane came to a halt and the pilot came over the speakers and thanked everyone for flying with the airline and whatever, I wasn't listening I needed to get off the plane as quickly as possible. The loud speaker went quiet, and everyone started making their way off the plane. I grabbed my things quickly and followed the line of people off of the plane. I didn't really care about luggage claim at the moment. I was busy looking for my family and friends.

"Kelsey!" I heard Ashton's voice yell over the chatter of the people in the airport. I swiveled my head around and found him standing with our mom and the boys. I sprinted over to them all and ran into Ashton's arms first. "I missed you so much you little shit, you're never leaving again." He laughed, hugging me tightly. He let me go and I hugged my mom next, she was crying but she promised me they were happy tears. Luke and Calum stepped back, and grinned as Michael made his way towards me with a huge smile on his face.

My bottom lip shook and I could feel the tears in my eyes. I jumped into his arms and clutched onto him with all I had. "We did it, Michael." I mumbled.

"I promised." He replied.

For the first time in five months he kissed me, and I couldn't be happier. This was where I was supposed to be. Here in Australia with my family, my boyfriend, and my best friends. Although I wouldn't do anything differently, I needed to go to America to find myself. Michael set me down and I gave hugs to Luke and Calum, but returned to Michael's side immediately after. Michael followed me over to get my suitcases and insisted on carrying them for me. 

"Well let's go celebrate!" Ashton giggled. The boys all cheered, and we all followed Ash and my's mom out of the airport to her car. Michael locked our fingers together and I gave his hand a squeeze.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more." I smiled. I loved him so much, and I'd never be able to really put it into words but wherever he was home was. It meant everything to me that he made the long distance thing work, and that he waited for me. He never got frustrated with me, and I could never thank him enough. It was scary how much I loved him because we were so young but we weren't getting rid of each other any time soon so I wasn't too worried. 

"Not even close." He said, and kissed the crown of my hair. Mom's car came to a stop in front of our house, and we all filed out of the car. I left my bags in the car, because I was in no rush to unpack. I walked into the house and it was filled with balloons and signs that said 'Welcome Home Kels!'. I giggled looking around at everything.

"You guys are the best." I said, turning around to face everyone.

"It was mum's idea, but we decorated." Ashton beamed.

"Let's get this rager started." Calum squealed, picking up a piece of pizza and raising it into the air. I couldn't help but laugh at him. 

As I looked around at the boys, and my mum and I was so, so, happy. I was home for good.

A/N

IF YOU HEAR SCREAMING IT'S REALLY JUST ME BC THIS HIT 100K TODAY 

THAT WAS IT THIS IS REALLY OVER NOW, AND I KNOW THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT DON'T YELL AT ME. KELSEY AND MICHAEL GOT THEIR HAPPY ENDING I'M SO EMOTIONAL WOW. 

Thank you guys so much for being so supportive with this book. I'm so happy that you all liked it. I'm so grateful about the votes and comments you guys give me. I really didn't think anyone would read my shitty writing, so thank you for giving me a chance I guess. Wow this is really the end of this book I'm wow okay. I REALLY CAN'T SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH REALLY I'M SO SO SOSOSOSO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU. 

P.S I started a Luke book called Project Ugly, and if you wanted to go check that out that would make me really happy, but if you don't want to that's okay too.

-Amanda