Chapter 3

Morgans POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon , and I quickly hopped out of bed and threw my hair into a messy bun and ran downstairs.

 Knowing me I almost fell on my face but, I caught myself luckily.

 I saw my Mom putting food on the table and I sat down.

 When I got done eating I thanked my Mom and told her about me having to go to Sam's for a project.

 As I was walking back upstairs I saw Jc half asleep and barley making it down the first step I giggled a little at that.

 I got up to my room and looked at my phone I saw a text from a unknown number.

 "Come to my house at 12 so we can work on our project." the text read.

 I sighed and looked at the time it was already 11.

 I quickly took a shower and then did my make-up.

 I put on some high waisted shorts that were white and a floral tank top that showed a little of my belly and also slipped on a black cardigan making sure it covered my wrists.

 I curled my hair at the ends and then headed downstairs, and grabbed my penny board.

I walked out the door and started skating to my bully's house..

 I got there and rung the doorbell, I heard footsteps and the door opened.

 It was Sam he looked at me for a little bit up and down. And I started to get a little uncomfortable. So I clapped my hands and said "my eyes are up here".

 He looked a little embarrassed, which made me giggle a little.

 He motioned for me to come in, so I did.

 We went up to his bedroom it was just a normal boys bedroom the walls were blue and his room was clean which was surprising.

 He sat on his bed and patted a stop for me to come sit down.

 "So what disease do you want do our project on?" He asked me. "Um.. Let do it on gastric cancer(stomach cancer)?" I said.

 "Ok sounds good." He said.

 We started working on the project, and worked on it what seemed for ever.

 We finished finally after forever and just kinda talked. I was about to leave but he asked me one little question that brought tears to my eyes.

"Why did you pick gastric cancer for our project?" He asked unknowingly.

 I could feel tears brimming my eyes.

 He looked me confused and then understood something was wrong.

 He did something I never thought he would do. He picked me up bridal style and layed me on his lap running his fingers threw my hair and hugging me.

 I felt safe in his arms in the guy who bully's me arms..

 "What happened and if you don't want to answer this I understand." He said. 

I sighed and began telling him the painful story.

*FLASHBACK*

"Daddy are you going to be okay." I whimpered.

 "Of course sweety." He spoke gently.

 "And whatever happens I will be right next to you." He smiled

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I smiled at that and continued to tell him the story.

I remember the next day I was staying at my best friends Nash's house.

 They were taking care of me since my mom spent every night at the hospital.

 One day Nash's mom got a call from my mom and she told Nash's Mom that my Dad would die soon..

 So my Aunt came and picked me up from Nash's house and we drove to the hospital, and right when we walked in the room my Dad passed away.. 

 I never got to say goodbye to my idol my best friend my Dad....

I started bawling my eyes out and Sam tried to comfort me and it worked.

 "How old were you?" He asked.

 "I was five." I stated and started to cry again.

 Sam wrapped his arms around me gently rocking  me back and forth.

My eyelids started to get heavy so I let the darkness take over my body and went sound asleep.

Sam's POV

After hearing Morgan's story I wanted to cry.

 I felt so bad for her I never knew she had to go threw that, and now she goes threw the shit that I put her threw every fucking day.

 I'm such an asshole.

 I looked down and saw her slowly falling asleep. When I thought she was asleep I kissed her head and slowly drifted off to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter was short I started crying in it because the dad part was based off of my dad he passed away from gastric cancer. And as crazy as it seems that story's true all of it.. I didn't even get to say goodbye... Sorry guys all this depressing crap. Um.. I will update later today!  Oh ya  one more thing the only thing that wasn't true in the dad story that it wasn't Nash. It was this boy name Justin. ~Logan