Chapter 10

___________________________________________

Hey before I start I just wanted to tell you the girlfriends so here they are!

Nash: @jackkkg (Bri)

Cameron: @sammyjo_____ (Sammy)

Connor: @MorgaLuvsPie (Morgan)

Trevor: @EllisaHadsall (Ellisal)

Ricky: @CrazyForDaMacy (Macy)

So those are the girlfriends!! Go follow them! (And to not get confused on the Morgans I'm going to Morgan L for Connors girlfriend.)

_____________________________________________

Morgans POV

 I woke up to my alarm beeping I slowly turned it off and got up.

I walked into the bathroom my face stained with tears I sighed and quickly threw on a blue pastel sweater and black pants slipping my uggs on as well as I threw my hair up in a messy bun again not even caring about makeup. 

I walked downstairs ignoring all the O2L boys sleeping on the couches and started walking to school.

__)_)_)_)_)_)__AT SCHOOL__(_(_(_(_(_(__

I walked up to my locker and put in some stuff and grab some stuff out. I shut it and started walking to my first class as everybody was still talking about me, before I could make it someone pulled me back into the janitors closet. I looked up to see who it was but, I couldn't get a good glimpse of there face. I soon felt a stinging on my cheek and looked up to see 5 girls. 

I knew who they all were right away. There names were Macy,Ellisa,Sammy,Bri, And my old best friend Morgan.L. 

The one who slapped me was Macy. "What do you want?" I asked in a low toned voice.

 "You to stay the fuck away from Sam you slut we heard about you sleeping with him." Sammy said.

 " Why and I didn't fucking sleep with him." I hissed

 "Because Sam's doesn't belong with a lifeless whore like you and don't lie sweety you are a such a fucking slut." Ellisa said.

 "Ya and he belongs with Nicole." Macy said.

 I sighed and looked up at Morgan L She had a "I'm so sorry" look on her face.

 They were about to leave but Bri stopped them and looked at me and said "Oh and stay the fuck away from Nash you might sleep with him to you whore."

 She slapped me and they left. I guess I can't be seen with Nash anymore which is perfectly fine with me. A tear rolled down my cheek not only from sadness but, anger. I got up and went into the bathroom. I walked in a stall and locked it and grabbed my razor out of my bag. 

I have been clean for a week. well that's going to end now I started cutting nonstop I couldn't stop If felt good and I deserved it.

Morgan.L's POV

"Can I go to the bathroom please." I asked the teacher.

 "Yes." He said.

 I gave him a smile and walked of the class. I couldn't stop thinking about Morgan I felt so bad.

 I walked in the bathroom and heard something in one of the stalls. I soon heard someone crying I then heard the person say "I hate my life." I knew who it was instantly it was Morgan.

 I slowly back out of the bathroom the more I backed up the more I could see the stall she was in there was blooding on the floor I watched as another drop of blood fell I covered my mouth and slowly backed out of the bathroom returning to class. 

Morgans POV AFTER SCHOOL

I began walking back home as I walking I looked back, and saw and Nash"Hey Morg." Nash said happily acting like nothing has happened.I gave him the dirtiest look and walked off. I got to my house and my phone started ring it was Sam I quickly answered it.

CONVERSAITION (Sam=S Morgan=M)

M-Hey

S-Heyy whats up

M-Nothing what you need?

S-Well I was wondering if you wanted to come to this party that i'm throwing.

M-Uh... Sure why not when though?

S-Tomorrow night at 8 be there.

M-Oh ok. I will see you tomorrow bye.

S-Bye babe.

END OF CONVERSATION

I threw my phone my bed and plopped down right beside it. I have to admit I kinda don't wanna go to the party.

 "Hey." Jc said causing me to jump.

 He laughed a little and said "sorry". 

"Its fine what do you need.' I asked.

 "I was just wondering if you wanted anything to eat." He asked.

 "Nahh I'm good.' I sighed

 "Morgan you have to eat sometime.' He said serious.

 " I'm just not hungry ok JC." I said starting to get annoyed.

 "Fine." He said walking out. 

I sighed and let the darkness take over me body.

_______________________________

Ok guys that was chapter 10! I hoped you liked it and if you don't remember who Nicole was she was the girl who Morgan caught Sam in the janitors closest with! So ya guys i hoped y'all liked it Like,Comment and Share!!~Logan