Chapter 21

Sams POV

I soon saw that it said her heart rate was going done.

I jumped out of my chair and yelled for the doctors. They came rushing into the room and told me I had to wait in the waiting room.

I walked back and fourth tears streaming down my face.

About 30 mins later a doctor came over to me and asked

"Do you want to her the good news or bad news first?".

"Good news." I said quickly.

"We put her on life support." He said with a small smile.

"And the bad news." I said.

"If she doesn't wake up by tomorrow we will have to take her off." He said with a worried/sad face.

I buried my head in my hands and he soon got up and left.

A couple of mins later and nurse came up to me and said

"Sir you need to go now visiting hours are over." She said.

I nodded and got up and pulled my beanie down more and walked out the door

~_~_~_~_~NEXT DAY_~_~_~_~_~

Morgans POV

I woke up to white room.

I looked around to see all my thoughts once again.

I could hear the beeping but this time it was slower.

"Am I going to die." I thought and these thoughts ran through my mind.

I slid down on the wall and starting bawling my eyes out.

________________________

I soon heard the door open a few familiar voices but they were only doctors but then the door opened again but, this time I heard Jc, Nash,Brinley and Hayes voice and a voice I haven't heard a while Morgan.L's voice. 

 In distant I could hear Sam. 

"She has 3 more minutes if she doesn't wake up we will take her off life support." The doctor said sadly. 

The doctors left the room everyone came into the room and sat down even Sam.

 Suddenly I saw the real world again but I wasn't awake I looked on the other side and saw Heaven. A note dropped in front and me and it said-

                                                                              CHOOSE.

                                                  I had to chose between life and death.

_______________________________________________

Cliffhanger! What do you think she will choose I don't even know haha! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Like,Comment and Share! I love you guys.. BYE!