Chapter 19

Brinleys POV

 I just got back home from my date with Hayes. I walked in the house with Hayes right beside me right as we closed the door we heard a 'thud'.

 "MORGAN?" I yelled.

 No answer. I called her name again but no answer.

 Me and Hayes ran upstairs and saw under the door the bathroom light was on.

 Hayes knocked on the door "Morgs you in there." He said worriedly.

 No answer He tried to open the door but it was locked.

 Hayes broke down the door to find Morgan on the floor with a puddle of blood and cuts on her arms and legs everywhere.

 "OH MY GOD MORGAN." I yelled.

 "Call 911." I yelled at Hayes.

 He nodded and dialed 911. 

Soon enough we heard sirens.

__________

The medical people came in and took Morgan outside and me and Hayes followed.

 I was crying in to Hayes shoulder we walked outside to see everyone in the neighborhood in front of the house.

Jc's POV

I was skating home when I heard sirens.

 I shrugged it off, and I got home to see a ambulance and police cars.

 I ran up to one of the officers and asked "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!" I said panicking.

 " Sir i'm not aloud to tell." He snapped back.

 "I live here!!" I said mad.

 He sighed and said "A girl named Morgan tried to commit suicide." he said like it was no big deal.

 "No No NO!! I need to see her shes my sister." I said with tears pouring out.

 "Shes in the ambulance they all ready took her so you will have to drive." he said.

 I nodded an walked away. I saw Sam standing behind the yellow tape. I ran over to him. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER." I said giving him a push. 

"Jc chill." He said scared.

 "YOU FUCKING CHILL I ASKED YOU A QUESTION WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" I said giving a more harder push. 

"I cheated on her." He said in a whisper loud enough for me to hear. I gave him a death look and then pulled on fist back and punch him and he fell to the ground.

 I ran to my car and started driving the hospital. 

_______________

Brinleys POV

We where able to see her now but she was still in a coma. 

So me and Hayes went in to see Morgan stitched up and bandage we sat down. I started to cry and Hayes started tearing up. 

I buried my head in his chest and he kissed my for head.

Morgans POV

I was walking around in this big white space.

 I could see all the thoughts I ever had and I could see all the dreams and all the voices in my head where talking. 

I then saw Jc appear but, I ran over to him and hugged him but, all he did was stand there he was fake.. 

I saw Sam appear so I ran over to him and punched him slapped to get my anger out.

 I stopped and slid down a wall.

 It was getting boring here I want out I said banging on the wall but nothing happened.

 Suddenly my DAD appeared but he wasn't fake.

 I ran up to him hugging him.

 "Hi princess I missed you." he said.

 "I miss you too daddy." I said crying.

 "don't cry princess." He said wiping off my tears.

 "I have to go but I will always be right beside you I love you Morgan." he said smiling.

 "I love you too but I want to g-." I was cut off because he left. 

I curled up in a ball and started bawling my eyes out.

 "I'm here."

 I heard Jc say but I looked everywhere but I couldn't see him. 

I could hear everything but I couldn't move. 

"Can I have a minutes alone with her?" Jc asked

 "Yeah." Brinley said i'm guessing walking out with Hayes.

 "Morgan I'm so sorry this had to happen. I should have never EVER let Sam and you date it was the worst mistake of my life. I'm so stupid." Jc cried.

 "Jc its not your fault I should have listen to you but I didn't." I said even though he couldn't hear me.

_______________________

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Like,Comment and share!! I love you guys BYE ~Logan