Chapter 7

Morgans POV

I woke up and it was already 7:50.

 So that meant I had 10 minutes to get to school GREAT.

 I went and took a quick shower and did my make-up.

 I walked back into my room and put on my dark denim shorts and a galaxy sweatshirt. I mean who did I have to impress? Cause I guess the kiss meant nothing to Sam.. 

I did my hair in a messy bun and went down stairs. Jc was sitting on the couch waiting for me for some reason.

 I got my black converse shoes on and grabbed my penny board and me and Jc left.

 We got to the school and went our separate ways.

 I was walking to my locker and I saw Sam and his group by it.

 I took a deep breath and kept walking to my locker.

 "Hey Morgan i'm really sorry f-."

 I cut him off right there and said "Really do you think sorry going to cut it?" I said angrily.

 "Please." He said.

 "No." I said.

 "Listen bitch if you don't want to accept my apology then I will make you!" He said slapping me across my cheek.

 And he started kicking me. When he stopped I opened my mouth and said 

"Sam... If you think this makes me want to forgive you then your a PSYCHOPATH! I said angrily.

 Then I did something I never thought I would do... I slapped him as hard as I could and then ran away far away with everybody watching me...

Sams POV

 "Sam... If you think this makes me want to forgive you then your a PSYCHOPATH! She said angrily.

 Then she did something I never thought she would do... She slapped me.. And then ran away. I just stood on the scene with my hand on my cheek. 

It was still stinging from her slap. I realized what I had just done! I'M SO FUCKING STUPID! She will never forgive me now. I went to my class. the rest of the day Morgan wasn't at school. I was worried.

Morgans POV

I was still running but I started slowing down when I ran to The Cliff. 

The Cliff is a abandoned sight. 

Some people would just come out here and stand on the edge and just look out in the distance others would jump.

 Sometimes I would just come out here because I had a bad day which was everyday. Some days where so bad I thought about just.. jumping....... A tear rolled down my face at that thought and I walked back home.

 I walked in my house and saw Jc  on the couch watching reruns of Jersey Shore. 

"Hey lil sis." Jc said. 

"Hey whats for dinner?" I asked. 

"Go in the kitchen and look for yourself." He said. 

"Okay." I said while walking in the kitchen.

 I walked in the kitchen and saw.......nothing. 

"Um.. Jc there's nothing in here?" I said confused.

 "Exactly so get to cooking." He said. 

I giggled a little and said "What do you want?" I asked him.

 "Spaghetti!!" He said excited.

 I giggled and started cooking. Me and Jc finished eating and my mom had just gotten home. I went up to my bedroom and plopped on my bed and checked my social media. Some hate and love here and there.. I sighed and put my phone down and slowing fell asleep.

NEXT DAY

I woke up to jumping on my bed yelling 

"THERE COMING THERE COMING!!". 

"Who is coming?" I asked confused. 

"The rest of O2L!" He said.

 I got up and starting jumping up and down with him.

 What? There like my best friends. 

"When?" I asked.

 "At 2 we are going to pick them up." He said.

 I looked at the time at it was already 1 pm I must of slept in. 

I quickly got of my bed and ran into the bathroom I quickly took and shower and got out and put on some make-up and I decided to wear black high waisted shorts and a black long sleeved crop top, and I put on my black converse shoes on. 

I parted my hair and placed a flower crown with black roses on my head.

 It was 1:50 and me and Jc started driving to the airport.

 I was so excited to see the rest of O2L, and yes I know Sam is in O2L ugh so that means Sam's going to be coming over ALOT!

 We pulled up at the airport and I saw Connor,Kian,Ricky and Trevor. 

I ran out of the car and jumped in Connors arms. I love Connor as a friend I am closest to him out of all of them even my brother. I hugged for what felt like forever. Then there was a tap on my shoulder and I looked up and saw Kian "Can I have a hug?" He asked I giggled and then gave him a big hug. 

I hugged the rest of the boys. We walked back to the car and there was on five seats and six of us so I had to sit in Connors lap. 

We got to my house and went inside. We just talked for awhile and caught up with everybody. It was about 9 pm and Kian wanted Sam to come over.

 I was a little excited to see him for some reason. The doorbell ring and I got up to answer it and of course it was Sam. 

I let him in and him and the boy talk for what seemed like forever. And then everybody insisted on us watching a scary movie. 

"Hey guys I will call my friends over so y'all can have some cuddle buddy's." I said winking at Kian,Connor,Ricky and Trevor.

 The all nodded happily. I giggled a little and I called 4 of my really close friends but, they are from different schools sadly their names where Brooke,Katey,Megan and Sara. after I called them and the all agreed on coming over.

 I invited Lia over Jc called out. The door bell rang and I opened the door and there stood Brooke,Katey,Megan, Sara and Lia! We hugged each other and they came in.

 "Ok so what movie do you guys wanna watch paranormal activity The Marked one or Devils Due?" I asked.

 Everyone agreed on Paranormal Activity.

 I popped in the disk and everyone started calling there cuddle buddy's. "I want Sara." Trevor called out. "I want Megan." Ricky said. "I want Brooke." Connor said. "I want Katey." Kian yelled. And of Jc and Lia were together. 

I went over to the opposite side of the couch of Sam and sat alone awkwardly . They movie started and the house was full of all of the girls screaming and yelling at the people in the movie and the guys laughing. The whole movie I was in scrolling threw social media Ignoring the movie since I had already since it 1000 times it seemed like. Everyone fell asleep in each others arms. 

I looked over to see Sam scrolling threw his phone..

I slowly got up and walked to my room to go to sleep as I walked up stairs I could feel Sams eyes following me.