Chapter 4

Morgan POV

I woke up and look at my surroundings and it wasn't my room.

 I felt soft arms wrapped around my waist.

 I looked up and saw Sam sleeping peacefully he looked cute when he was sleeping.

 I slowly unwrap his arms from my waist, and got up and went to his bathroom. 

I looked at myself in the mirror I looked like a total wreck.

 I quickly fixed my hair the best I could and adjusted my clothes.

 I looked at my phone their were a tone of messages from my mom and some from Jc.

 Alot of them said 

"are you okay"

or "where are you".

  I just sighed and replied back to my mom and Jc telling them i'm fine.

 I walked out of the bathroom and saw Sam slowly waking up. "Hey babe" Sam said. "babe whats that suppose to mean?" I thought to myself.

 "Hey did you sleep good." I said. "Yep I slept the best I have in forever." He said with a wink.

 I got to admit he has a sexy morning voice. "Well I think i'm going to head home thanks for letting me stay a night Sam." I said.

 " No problem babe." he said.

 "Well I guess I will see you at school." I quickly croaked out.

 "Ya.. I will walk you down stairs," He said getting out of bed and grabbing my hand.

 We got to the door and we said our goodbyes, and quickly skated away, and soon got to my house. 

No one was home what a shocker (note the sarcasm).

 I went up to my room and looked on social media it was all the same some hate here and there But, one comment caught my eye.

 "She is gorgeous stop hating on her, all you people who hate on her are pathetic jerks."  the comment said.

 I smiled at the comment for a little bit.

Then someone called me, and I answered. 

CONVERSATION (Morgan=M Sam=s)

M-Hello?

S-Hey Morgan its Sam!

M- Oh hey Sam what do you need?

S-For you to open the door its hot out here!

M-Wait so you're here??

S-Yep now let me in.

M-Um.. I will be down in a second...

S-Ok

END OF CONVERSATION

Morgan POV

I quickly changed into a sweatshirt and some shorts. I raced down stairs to see Sam on his phone.

 He quickly looked up and walked in.

 "Hey so I was wondering if you wanna go get some frozen yogurt." He asked.

 " Uh.. Ya I guess... let me just go take a quick shower." I mumbled.

 He nodded, and then got my on his phone again.

I got in the shower and started to sing "Ride by Somo".

Whoa, whoa, whoa, yeah
Whoa, whoa, whoa, yeah oh
Whoa, oh, oh, yeah yeah

Take off those heels, lay on my bed
Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare
Everybody wonders where we run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fevers fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gonna take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
Getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your fe-

I was interrupted by someone clapping.

 I peaked my face out of the shower and saw Sam just sitting there like it was normal or something.

 "What the hell are you doing in my bathroom??" I yelled.

 "Listening to you sing," He said.

 "You have a amazing voice you know." He chuckled.

 "Thanks and all but can you get out NOW?!" I urged.

 He chuckled a little and then left. 

I sighed in relief and continued my shower, and I got out and dried myself.

 I put on some make-up and then, I put on some denim light washed high waisted shorts with a white flowy tank top throwing a gray cardigan on as well, and I put my hair into a messy bun and went down stairs.

" You ready?" He ask.

 "Yep lets go." I say grabbing my penny broad.

 We started skating there, and Sam some how snuck his hand in mine which I quickly took my hand back.

And He chuckled as I did.

 We got to the frozen yogurt place and we went up to the counter and ordered.

 "Um.. Hi I would like chocolate." I said.

 "And I want chocolate too." He said.

 She gave us our yogurt but on Sam's cup was something written on it i'm guessing her number.

 He winked at her and I just rolled my eyes and the girl shot me a dirty look. 

I was a little sad and mad, Morgan why are you jealous! Your not even dating him plus, he puts you threw hell.

 Me and Sam sat down across from each other and just talked about random things.

" So.. I saw on your cup you got a little surprise." I said and quickly giggled to cover up the fact that I was jealous. 

 "Ya i'm going to call her though she probably just another slut." He said putting his on my knee. 

I tensed up at first but soon relaxed,but as I started to relax he went higher up on my leg. So I slapped his hand away and he gave me a sad and confused look about my actions.

 I guess he's not use to get turned down.

 I shrugged it off and we decided to leave.

 We skated back to my house and we said our goodbyes and he left.

 I went up stairs and plopped on my bed. Remembering tomorrow was Monday I sighed at that and fell asleep with the same question going threw my head.

 "How will Sam act tomorrow?"

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope y'all like it so far comment below if you like and tell me your opinion on it! ~Logan