Chapter 18

Morgans POV

I woke up to someone shaking me gently. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Brinley. "Oh hey your awake finally." She giggled.

 "Yep what time is it?" I asked

 "It's 11 a.m." She said. 

"Oh ok what did you need?" I asked.

 "Where's the bathroom." She asked 

"Its down the haul to the left." I said.

 "Ok thanks."

she said walking out of my room.

 I got up and deiced to get ready.

 I went into the bathroom downstairs since Brinley was in the other one I got in the shower and got out and did my makeup and I ran upstairs to my room.

 I got into my room and put my outfit (On the top). 

I deiced on going over to Sam's house so called him.

 He answered but before I could say anything I heard moaning. "Babe did you decline the call?" A girls voice said. 

My mouth dropped and I had to double check the name a thousand times to believe what I was hearing. 

I quickly ended the phone call and ran downstairs and put my black vans on and grabbed my penny and started skating to Sam's house.

________

I got to Sam's house and I went inside and quickly ran up the stairs trying not to make a sound. 

I finally came to Sam's room.

 I opened the door and saw Sam and another girl from our school both half naked making out. 

"WHAT THE FUCK SAM." I yelled. 

He stopped and looked at me surprised and said 

"It's not what it looks like." He said kinda scared.

 "REALLY?!?! It's not what it looks like that was the best excuse you could come up with?!?!" I said 

with tears threatening to pour out. 

"Bye Sam we are DONE." I said angrily with tears starting to spill.

 Before he could say anything I flipped him off and left. I got outside and grabbed my penny and started skating.

 I could hear Sam yelling my name in the distance but, I didn't care I picked up the speed every second. 

I got to my house and ran inside luckily Brinley wasn't here there was a not on the table telling me she went out with Hayes. 

I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom.

 I grabbed my blade and I started cutting on wrist then on my thighs.

 I soon began to fill dizzy and light headed and I felt my eye lids getting heavier by the second I drop the blade and I passed out the last thing I remember was hitting my head hard on something.

_______________________________

 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter alot of things happened! Like,Comment and share! I love you guys BYE! ~Logan