Chapter 11

Morgans POV

I woke up and got up and started going downstairs.

 Since it was 6:00 a.m I didn't have to get ready for school until another hour.

 I deiced to go on a run so I ran upstairs and got dressed I walked back downstairs and out the door. I stuck in my headphones and started playing Marry You By Bruno Mars.

 I started to run around the park a couple of laps and looked at the time it was only 6:30 so I had time to just relax.

 I sat down under my favorite tree in the park and started to scroll threw social media I got on Instagram and look at Morgan,Ellisa,Macy,Bri,and Sammy's Instagram. 

I noticed I never really looked at all of them like there looks. So I started looking at them Ellisa has medium blonde hair and green eyes she looked about 5'6 or so the picture of her that I was looking at was her riding a penny while drinking a AriZona she is beautiful. 

Then I looked at Bri's Instagram she has long light brown hair and brown eyes and some large black cute ray band glasses she looked maybe about 4'11 and shes skinny then picture was of her kissing her boyfriend/my ex best friend Nash she was beautiful as well.

 I sighed and then I looked at Macy's she has ombre hair and hazel eyes and she was about maybe 5'3 she was pretty thin and the picture was of her drinking a AriZona and winking at the camera she was beautiful.

 I then looked at Sammy She had Long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes she is very very thin and she looked about 5'2 the picture of her was her boyfriend Cameron and her holding hands she was beautiful also.

 And last but not least Morgan L. The thing is I already knew everything about her. I knew what sports she loved and the boys she use to like and everything... But why not look at her again?

 She has brown hair that goes to the middle of her back and she has green eyes and she is 5'4 and she is beautiful the picture I was looking at was her and her boyfriend Connor playing football together .

 I sighed and looked at the time 6:50 oh shit it takes my 20 minutes to get there I got up and started running as fast as I could. I finally got there at 7:05 which means it only took me 15 minutes to get here.

 I ran up stairs and jumped in the shower really quick and got out and did my makeup for the first time in forever.

 I put on my clothes I deiced on wearing Miss Me jeans and a light gray hoodie. I ran downstairs and put on my gray converse shoes and grabbed my penny zipping out the door not even thinking about breakfast.

 I was about to start riding my penny but someone grabbed me from behind. I looked up and saw Sam, before I could even react he spun me around and smashed his lips on mine.

Not hesitating I kissed back not caring if anyone had seen.

 I soon pulled away because I couldn't breathe.

 We both smiled at each other.

 "That was amazing." He said.

 "Yea." I said biting my lip.

 "Do you wanna go ride to school with me?" He asked.

 "I would love too." I gleamed.

 " You still going to my party tonight?" He asked.

 " Definitely." I said smiling. 

We started riding our penny's to school holding hands.

--------------AT SCHOOL--------------