Chapter 8

(SEXUAL CONTENT KINDA SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KINDA STUFF JUST GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER)

Morgans POV

I felt arms wrapped around my waist whenever I woke up and to my surprise it was Sams I quickly jumped up almost falling of the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK SAM." I yelled

Sam quickly open his eyes and leaped out of my bed.

"Morgan i'm-" He cut himself off and began to walk towards me not stopping forcing me to walk into the wall behind me .

He then cupped my face roughly kissing me at first I was taken back and scared Jc or someone was gonna walk in on us, but I then remembered all of them making plans to go out to get some frozen yogurt.

So I soon began kissing him back.

 Our lips moved in sync has he slid his tongue on my bottom lip wanting access which I refused. 

Which made him chuckle in the kiss he then grabbed my waist pulling me in closer causing me to gasp and he quickly slipped his tongue in my mouth I let this slide and giggled a bit.

The kiss got more intense neither of us wanting to stop for air.

He soon broke the kiss and  whispered in my ear "Jump".

So I followed his command  jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist and he quickly threw me on the bed.

He quickly took off his shirt revealing his toned abs causing me to bite my lip.

He soon swooped down on me crashing his lips on mine.

We had been kissing for what seemed like forever but, I wasn't complaing..

Before it could go any further we heard the front door open, and we both sighed as Sam rolled off of me.

"Netflix?" I smiled.

He nodded as I quickly turned it on and turned the lights off.

I got back into bed and we did my favorite cuddling position spooned. (Morgan was the little spoon and Sam was the big spoon if you were curious)  

____________

 I saw Connors video on O2L and I cried Judge me I don't care. I love him so much but I still support his Idea. What do you guys think comment your opinion on it below!~Logan