Chapter 14

Morgans POV

Me and Sam got to the carnival!

 "Yay!." I said like a 5 year old.

 Sam laughed and grabbed my hand and we went and put our penny boards behind a bush.

 We ran into the carnival to see bright lights I just stared at the lights when I felt Sam interlock our hands together I looked him and smiled and we started walking to the ride Superman.

 I was a little scared but excited to ride it but I was going to ride it anyway we paid to go on the ride and we got in our seats right next to each other.

 The ride slowly started to move up until we got to the top and it waited a little bit and then it... DROPPED! 

I screamed and Sam laughed at me we did that like 2 more times.

 We then, rode the Ring Of Fire which I almost died on I thought.

 Than we rode the American Spinner (It is a ride that spins super fast) Which was a bad idea because I was this - - close to getting threw up, and we rode alot of other rides too. 

"I'm tired." I whined.

 "Just one more ride please." Sam begged.

 "Fine." I said with a smile.

 He interlocked our hands a started to walk to the Ferris wheel we got in our cart, and I looked down to see what number we had and it was number 13.

 "My lucky number." I said under my breath.

 "Mine too." Sam said looking at me straight in eyes.

 I felt the ride stop which broke our eye contact and I looked down to see where we were and for my luck we where at the very top (I know its very cliche) I started to freak out a little because I was terrified of heights.

 I felt to arms around my waist. I turned around to see Sam only inches away from my face.

 I could feel his warm minty breath on my face. He looked down at my lips than back up at me He started to lean in and so did I.

Sams POV

I started to lean in and so did She I soon felt a pair of soft lips on mine and our lips moved in sync.

 I pulled away and she looked at me a little confused.

 "Morgan Caylen will you make me the happiest guy in the world a be my girlfriend?" I ask her.

Morgans POV 

He pulled away and I looked at him a little confused he opened his mouth to say something. 

"Morgan Caylen will you make me the happiest guy in the world a be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

 A big goofy smile spread across my face but I didn't care

 "YES Of course I will." I said.

 As soon as I said that the ride started moving again and my feet soon met solid ground again.

 I Looked at Sam with a huge smiled on my face and he interlocked our hands and started making our way to our penny boards we grabbed them and started to ride to my house.

 The ride to my house was silent in a good way though we soon got to my house and he walked me up to my front step.

 "I had alot of fun tonight." I said to him. 

"Me too." He responded. 

"Well goodnight." I said

 "Goodnight babygirl." he said which made me feel all warm inside.

 He started to lean down a little bit because he was a little taller than me I stood on my tipy toes, and our lips soon met. 

We both slowly pulled away and smiled at each other.

 "Bye." I said. 

"Bye." he said slowly walking down the steps. 

I walked inside and shut the door quietly.

 "Where have you been?" I heard Jc said a little mad. 

"I was out with Sam." I said a little annoyed. 

I started walking up the stairs. But Jc grabbed my arm and pulled me back. 

"why didn't you tell me?" he ask more mad.

 "I didn't know it was any of your business." I said yanking out of his grip and running upstairs.

 I got to my room and shut and locked my door and started to get undressed and put my Pj's on I got in bed and slowly let the darkness take over my body.

_______________________

I hope y'all like it! Comment,Like, Share! And thanks for reading! ~Logan