Chapter 22 (Last Chapter)

Morgans POV

I look at Heaven and it was beautiful everyone was younger and perfect..

 Then I looked at life everyone was sad..  That reminded me how hard life was. 

I still cut It was really hard to stop and don't even get me started on my depression...

 I put one hand in heaven and I looked at my wrist it was clean no cuts or anything.

 I put my other hand in life... I saw the cuts on my wrist and my pale skin. 

I put my hands by my side and look at heaven again I saw all of my dead relatives and some other people I saw my dad.

 I looked over at life and I saw Brinley, Hayes, Jc, Nash, Morgan.L and last but not least... Sam... The Sam I thought loved me.. The Sam I thought cared about me but I was wrong.

 I heard the doctors say she has 10 more seconds until we take her off life support.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

Was the last thing I heard I walked into heaven not regretting it at all...

                                                                     Not every story has a happy ending. 

________________________________________________

Its kinda weird to think this is the end but it is. I know it not the happiest ending but not everyone has a happy ending. Vote, comment and share. I love you thank you for all you do and I am doing another story in the begging of October so look out for that! Bye.. ~Logan (And if this chapter gets 5 like I will do a epilogue of the other characters.)