Epilogue..

Jc-After Morgans death Jc was very lonely.. He started getting depressed and pushed everyone away but. Soon accepted that she was dead and moved on Jc is now getting more serious with Jenn and they are living a happy life together. But every Wednesday Jc went down to the cemetery with flowers.

Morgans mom- Morgans mom just found out 3 days later that Morgan had died because she was on a business trip and nobody could get a hold of her. Morgans mom still can't accept the thought her baby girl is dead. Morgans mom has to go to a therapist every Wednesday because she still can't can't accept the thought Morgan is dead.

Nash- Nash left the hospital right after Morgan died. But people believe they see him walking by Morgans grave every Wednesday.

Sam- Right after Morgans death Sam got major depression and didn't talked to no one for months he just stayed home all the time Sam did self harm but he wasn't emo or anything (There's nothing wrong with being emo or anything like that) Sam soon stop self harming and  got his life back on track but every Wednesday on Sam's O2L video he is more depressed than he used to be when Morgan was alive..

_____________________________________________

OKAY! I did the epilogue I hope you liked it! And if you didn't get it Morgan died on a Wednesday...Vote, comment and share! I love you guys thank you for all your support! I love you guys! BYE.