Prologue

Somehow the prologue was deleted. I'm so sorry. I don't know how. It is not exactly like the old one but it's relatively the same.

This is all based on the actual Once Upon A Time show, produced by Adam and Eddie. None of the characters in this Part belong to me. No copyright intended.

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, in a land known as the Enchanted Forest, there lived a kind young woman, her heart was pure and she loved to help people, her name was Regina, Regina Mills. Her mother Cora was an evil woman, obsessed with power and control. Regina was young and naive. She was in love with the stable boy, Daniel. They planned to marry and run away, but Cora had another plan. Unknown to Regina, Cora sent the King's daughter, Snow White, flying down the hill on her horse. "Help me!" The poor young girl cried. Without hesitation, Regina rushed to her side and saved the young princess. As a reward for rescuing his daughter, the King asked for her hand in marriage. Without a choice, Regina said yes. That night Regina and Daniel we're going to run together but Cora stopped them by ripping out Daniel's heart and killing him. Regina's heart became blackened with rage. Her love was dead, because someone couldn't keep a secret. She swore revenge on the young princess for ruining her life. Regina married the king and later poisoned him. As queen she banished Snow White and wrote her off as a criminal. While Snow was banished she really became a criminal, stealing to survive.

One day she saw a carriage riding by. It carried Prince Charming and his bride to be Princess Abigail. Snow White ambushed the carriage and stole the ring. Charming swore that he would find her, and find her he did.

But, the ring was already sold so Charming and Snow went on a mission to find the ring, on the way they fell in love. They got married and had a baby girl that they named Emma. However, Regina was still determined to ruin Snow White's life. She cast a curse that brought every fairytale character...or most of them, to our world, none of them had there memories. But Emma was sent in a magic wardrobe before the curse hit. It was said that she would be the Savior and on her 28th birthday she would return and save to people of Storybrooke, Maine. (the fairy tale characters)

Instead of growing up how she was supposed to, she grew up an orphan and lived a life full of crime. During her life of Crime she was attempting to steal an old fashion, yellow, slug bug when she met Neal.

Neal was originally from "fairy tale" land. He was the son of Rumplestiltskin, the dark one, who helped Regina cast the dark curse. He wanted to live a normal life without magic and fell through a portal to our world, where he met Emma. They fell in love and planned to run away to Tallahassee with the money they made off of watches, but they didn't make it that far. Emma was caught and sent to jail, pregnant.

She had her baby boy and gave him up for adoption where he was adopted in Storybrooke by Regina and named him Henry. On Emma's 28th birthday Henry showed up on her door and brought her back to Storybrooke. Through a lot of complications Emma broke the curse on Storybrooke and returned everyone's memories.

Emma and Snow fell through a portal to The Enchanted Forest and tried to get back. The met Captain Killian (Hook) Jones. Emma kindled a romance with him and they made it back to Storybrooke.

Emma owed Rumple a favor so she was forced to go to New York to find his son, not knowing that Neal was his son. Emma found him and realized it was Neal.

A lot of things happened including people thinking Neal died, Cora actually dying, henry being kidnapped and sent to neverland, Captain Hook and Emma kissing, and Neal being found. They all return back and Emma is faced with a choice, Neal or Killian.

__________________________
Author's Note.

The original was so much better. This is really crappy I promise my writing is better than this. Please keep reading. :)