Chapter 8: Accidents

Killian's POV

"Now go talk to your boyfriend. He's worried about you." I sighed and hung up. That was most likely the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It was worse than saying good bye to Milah. Milah was special to me, I loved her, but not nearly as much as my feelings for Emma. I can't believe I just gave her to Neal. Well, you only know you love her when you let her go, and I let her go. I went home and cried. 'Stop it!' I scolded myself. Pirates don't cry over anybody...except Emma Swan.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I continued to cry in Charming's arms. "Emma?" He spoke gently. "I think you should go and talk to Neal." I sat up and wiped my tears.

"Okay daddy." I could almost hear his smile. "Thanks for everything." I smiled and walked to me car and got in. I drove he and called Neal. "Hey handsome." I felt bad for leading him on.

"Emma?! You're okay!" He sounded worried.

"Yes. I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you I love you and I'm on my way ho-" I was cut off by the blinding flash of light of a Semi Truck speeding right towards me. I screamed loudly as we collided. My entire life flashed before my eyes. I was fling forward then back. My head hit the wheel and I passed out. "I l-love you Killian..." I whispered as everything went black.

______________________________________________________

Authors note!

Intense right?!

Sorry it's so short.

I'm going on vacation and I might not be able to update.

Vote and comment it's means a lot!