Chapter 19

Killian's Pov

"Oh Milah!" I cried and hugged her tightly

"Killian!" She smiled and hugged me back as we cried happily in each other's arms.

"I thought that I would never see you again my love! How?! How are you here? How are you alive and with me?" I smiled.

"Baelfire." Milah replied. No. That's not it. Neal hated me why in Hell would he bring back my happy ending if he hated me? I decided not to overthink it and I kissed Milah again. It was rough and passionate but it didn't feel right. Why didn't it feel right? I was kissing the love of my...Emma. I backed away and looked around. Emma wasn't there. She was no where to be found. I thought I should go after her but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It was as if I no longer cared.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I cried in Neal's arms. I knew that I shouldn't. He hurt me, he hurt my family in a way that I thought could never be forgiven but I just needed comfort so badly. I wanted to be loved, I wanted to be held and feel like I mattered but I wasn't feeling that at all. I felt pain. Pain consumed me and I wanted to die. "Neal it hurts." I cried.

His arms tightened around me as he kissed my tear stained cheeks. "I know my love. I know that it hurts. Part of it's my fault. I just got so scared. You started falling for that pirate. That pirate that I lost everything to, my mother, my father, my home, my son, I thought I was going to lose my girl too. I went crazy and I'm so sorry baby."

I knew that I should be angry. He beat me and hurt me, but I felt so safe when I was with him. Wait what?! I shook my head. Something was wrong. Horribly wrong, I felt like I was slowly being put under a spell and suddenly Neal's lips looked really good, almost irresistable. He leaned in very slowly and kissed me. My senses failed me. I felt woozy and when I looked at Neal all I wanted was him.

Neal just looked so perfect. I smiled but my smile faded. What about Killian. I thought about going after him and seeing him but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I felt different. It was if I no longer cared.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Wow! Think maybe something is going on here?!

You guys should go read Enjoying The Journey by Evilpandas_unite!

Go vote and comment! It means a lot to me!