Chapter 9: Smashed Bugs

Killian's POV

I was driving home then suddenly I stopped. I pulled over feeling an intense pain in my gut: Emma. Something was wrong. I called Neal.

***Neal's POV***

I could here the tires screeching on the road and Emma's blood curdling scream. "Emma!!" I cried.

I could barely hear the last words she muttered before the phone line turned to static. "I love you Killian..." Killian?!?! That good for nothing, stupid pirate stole my girlfriend! Almost as if on cue that stupid pirate called.

"Neal?! Neal?!? Is Emma okay?!" He cried. I growled into the phone.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!?! IT JUST HAPPENED!!" I screamed.

Hook sounded almost scared. "I-I just felt like something was wrong is she okay?!"

"Emma..." I started tearing up. "Emma was in a car accident."

"Wha-no! Not Emma! Where is she?!"

"I'm not telling you!"

"Why not?!"

"She's my girlfriend I will save her!"

"Fine! I'll find her myself."

I hung up.

•••Killian's POV•••

I drove frantically throughout the streets looking for any sign of my princess. What I found shattered my heart. The cute little yellow bug that Emma had loved was smashed to pieces. Police started to arrive. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a bloody blonde figure in a red leather jacket...my Emma.

Despite the warnings from the police I ran to save her. The door was jammed and wouldn't open. "Emma?! Emmy can you hear me?!" I cried there was no answer. I smashed the window with my hook. I picked up her cold and bloody, unconscious body.

________________________.

Authors Note

I'm back! Sorry this chapter is short-ish. The next with be longer.

Any suggestions about what happens next?

I love ya guys my story has like over 400 reads now!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment. It means a lot! :)