Chapter 5: Too many Tears

Killian's POV

I wanted to lay down and cry. I knew she was making the right choice but it hurt so badly. I missed her the second she let go. My Emma, gone. I guess she wasn't really MY Emma she was Neal's. I couldn't help but feel jealous. After all I did for her! Stop it killian now! Emma said she wanted to be with me, but she couldn't. "I love you Emma." I whispered after she was gone. Her small tears stained my shirt and dripped off my leather jacket. I tried to dress "normal" but I still needed a touch of pirate in my outfit. I missed her so much. The smell of her perfume lingered on my shirt and I wished she was back with me.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I walked back to my car with a gut-wrenching feeling in my stomach. The same feeling I felt when Neal left me at the station and took the watches. I was making the right choice wasn't I? How could I be? I was living with my thief boyfriend and our kid but I was in love with a pirate. A devilishly handsome pirate who risked his life for me countless times! I went to the Charming's house to ask Snow for her opinion. I arrived at the door still crying. The door opened. "Mommy I need your help." I cried as she pulled me into a hug. I rarely called Snow and Charming mom and dad but it seemed to fit.

"Oh sweetheart what's wrong?" Snow hugged me tighter and brought me to the couch. Charming came in and saw me crying.

"Emma?! Are you okay sweetie?" I could tell he was actually worried.

"Boy problems." I muttered crying into Snow's arm.

"Then I'm no help." Charming sighed. "Don't hesitate to call if you need anything Em."

"Okay dad." I cried. Charming smiled I knew he liked it when I called him dad.

"So sweetheart what happened?" Snow asked worried.

"Well Neal and I moved in together and we're taking care of Henry but it just doesn't feel right b-because I love someone else." I cried. Snow gave me a look that said. 'Who?' "Killian..." I cried.

"You love who now?!" Charming busted in.

"David now is not the time." Snow said. "Emma well now you might have a little problem." She sighed.

"I love Killian so much but I can't just leave my son and Neal." I cried harder.

"I'm here for you Emma." Snow cried.

•••Killian's POV•••

I went to my apartment and cried on my bed. "It hurts so bad." I cried. "Why does the world hate me?! Could this get any worse?!" Why did life have to be so hard? I sighed and cried myself to sleep. Life sucks.

___________________________Author's Note

Hi guys! Sorry for the short-ish chapter.

I love seeing your comments so don't forget to vote and comment it means so much!