Chapter 13 Deal

Killian's POV

In that moment I knew I was going to die. I would die for my beautiful princess. She loved me. That's all I ever wanted...all I ever needed. I needed someone to love me and bring out the good in me. "But I want you...you can't die I love you too much!" My princess cried.

"Ugh! Your sadness is disgusting!" Neal whined.

"Shut the hell up! My love is dying and you have the nerve to be whining?!" Emma screamed at Neal.

***Neal's POV***

I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill him...but I couldn't let anyone know I was showing mercy. When I look at him I see the man who took care of me and wanted to help me, but I pushed him away.

"Set the hell up! My love is dying and you have the nerve to be whining?!" Emma screamed.

"Ugh!! I'll make you a deal you blubbering little brat!" In all honesty it hurt a little to insult Emma.

"W-what's the deal?" He voice quivered as she struggled to keep the pirate alive.

"I won't kill him...get him medical attention but when he wakes up, you tell him he imagined all your love crap on the floor. Tell him you never loved him and you always loved me. Then marry me...and NEVER speak to that bloody pirate again.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

Either my pirate dies and my happiness dies with him, or my happiness dies and he lives. "Deal." I choked out. I called the doctors and nurses in quickly and I was helped to the hospital bed and Killian was immediately taken into surgery.

I cried loudly as my Killian was taken from me. I was relieved when Neal was asked to leave the room. Covering my face with my hands, I laid there crying.

•••Killian's POV•••

I woke up in the hospital two days later. My head hurt like crazy and I had stitches all across my chest. "Emma!" I moaned in pain. The nurse came in quickly.

"Is everything alright sir?" She asked, coming over to check if I was okay.

"N-no...I need my Emma." I groaned, finding it hard to speak.

"Miss Swan is in her room, but she is healthy enough to see you if you wish...but I might have to charge you..." It was obvious the nurse wasn't talking money.

"N-no!" I yelled weakly. "A-are you kidding? I can barely move." The nurse sighed.

"Just kiss me." She smirked. Her name tag read Brittany, which seemed to fit her. Brittany was very pretty, but not my type, and she paled in comparison to my Emma.

I groaned in pain. "Kiss me and I'll fetch your Emma" Brittany demanded.

I sighed. "Fine." She bent down and kissed me softly. I kissed her but only to get my Emma back. She backed away after what felt like forever. "Now get me my Emma!" I groaned, still in pain.

She sighed and rushed off to get Emma.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

A nurse came into the room. "Miss Swan?" I looked up from my book.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Mr. Killian Jones in room 320 wishes to see you." She said. I sat up happily but then my heart sank. I finally found my Prince Charming, I found someone who I love and someone who loves me, and now I had to tell him I never loved him.

"Oh...ok. I'm coming." I wasn't sure whether to smile or cry. Crying was not an option. This had to be believable, if it wasn't, I could lose him, for good. I stood up and walked to Killian's room. The whole way there felt like I was walking into the slaughter. When we finally arrived I opened the door. "K-Killian?"

He looked horrible, his forehead stained with the blood he shed for me, his arm looked swollen and there was a line of stitches where an obvious deep gash was previously. I resisted the urge to run to his side, take him in my arms, and kiss him. "Can we have a minute?" I asked the nurse.

She sighed and left the room. "E-Emma...you're here!" He coughed weakly. I bit my lip. This was harder than I imagined.

"Killian...I..."

"Shh...love...I'm just so glad you're here...and you love me as much as I love you." I squeezed my eyes shut tightly.

"Killian...I...I don't know what you think happened between us but..." I choked back tears. "It's not real...I don't love you." That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

The look on his face broke my heart into one million tiny pieces. He looked so hurt. "W-well...we can still be friends love..." I shook my head.

"I...I never want to see you again." I choked out. "I have to go." And with that I left him.

________________________

Authors note.

Sorry it's not as long as I wanted but I wanted to give you guys something. 😘

Please don't hate me. 😁

Has anybody seen the ouat season 4 spoiler pics?!

Hook calls Emma 'sweetheart' and then kisses her!!!!

Follow me on Instagram to see the picture.

@the_oncers_of_storybrooke