Chapter 2: FriendZoned?

•••Killian's POV•••

I loved Emma Swan. I had a feeling that I always would. She made me feel like I really mattered. Sadly I fear she may never feel the same way. I chase after her even though she only pushes me farther away. It doesn't matter to me. I'd love her even if she hated me. Which I think may be the case. I need to get over her. She is happily reunited with the father of her son, and I would truly be ruthless. I changed for Emma, not to get Emma. Even so I will always love her.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

Every second I was with Neal I felt wrong. It hurt being without Killian. I decided to call him and ask to hang out. I picked up the phone. "Hey Killian it's me Emma"

"Hey Emma. What's up lass? Is everything alright." I could here the panic in his voice like he was sincerely worried. Probably just as a friend. It was horrible of me to do this to him but I really did love him.

"I'm fine Killian." I responded smiling into the phone. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang today?" I bit my lip waiting for his answer.

•••Killian's POV•••

I was stunned and overjoyed. I almost forgot to answer. "Uhh...yeah. Sure. Of course!" Dang it killian! Too excited I thought. Why did I do this to myself. I loved her and I only tortured myself in doing this. She probably just wanted to hang as friends.

"Great! We can go out to lunch." I could almost hear her smile. She truly was beautiful.

"Sweet..." Stupid answer killian! "Uhh...I'll see you at Granny's?"

"Sure!" She sounded excited. Was it to see me? Was Emma Swan excited to see me?! I must stop doing this to myself I sighed then quickly worked to get dress in my "normal" clothing which Emma seemed to fancy.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I was so excited! I can't believe I was doing this. I'm a horrible person. I was practically cheating on my boyfriend with a pirate...a devilishly handsome pirate-Emma! Stop it! Ugh! I hate choices. Could life get any harder?!