Chapter 24

Emma's POV

"So...what do you think Swan?" Killian asked as he wiggled his fingers.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. It felt some what strange to feel both of his hands firmly resting on my back. "It's perfect...you're perfect!" I smiled wider than ever before.

"I'm far from perfect love, but you, you are the picture of perfection." He grinned and and cupped my face in his hands, something that he wasn't able to do before. He brought me close and gently closed the gap between our lips.

I kept my arms wrapped around Killian even after we broke the kiss. "I want to go out tomorrow night love."

Killian smiled warmly at me and I kissed him. "I would love to." I held his hand tightly. "Let's go home."

I brought Killian to my house and we slept next to each other. When I woke up my head was resting on Killian's chest and his arms were lovingly wrapped around me, just as we were last night. It felt so right being next to him. I looked up at him and smiled. Killian was still asleep, he looked so peaceful and so content. I lifted my head up and kissed his lips.

I stayed there for a while then I felt him smiling on my lips. Finally I broke away. "Morning handsome." I smiled.

Killian released his grip on me and wiped the sleep from his eyes. "Emma?" He smiled. His deep morning voice killed me. It was adorable.

"Yes Killian?" I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you."

"Y-you do? You really love me?" I started to tear up. Killian had told me this before and I had told him, but I thought it was one of those in the moment kind of things.

He smiled and connected our lips again. "I love you. I really love you."

"I love you too." I said and I meant it. I really meant it.

•••Killian's POV•••

This is all I've ever wanted, to be loved by a women who I love even more. I love her. I never want to leave her, ever.

Later that night I took her into an extreme fancy 5 star restaurant. Inside the restaurant the waiter lead us to the back table. Tables were lined up so there was a walkway between the front and our table. "Excuse me Em...I'll be right back just stay here."

I smiled and walked outside. I grabbed my guitar and made sure it was tuned. I put the little black box in my pocket and walked back inside. Before me, two little girls had baskets Of flower petals and the scattered them as we slowly walked. I started to play my guitar and caught her attention. I started to sing.

🎶It's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes, Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby,

I think I wanna marry you.Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh, No one will know oh oh oh, Oh, come on, girl.

Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh, Shots of patron, And it's on, girl. Don't say no, no, no, no-no;

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah; And we'll go, go, go, go-go.

If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.🎶

I reached our table and bent down on one knee and pulled out the box. "Emma Swan, since the first moment I saw you I loved you. You are amazing Emma. You bring out the best in me. We both have rocky pasts but I don't care. All I care about is our future...together. I don't want to spend another moment without you. I love you Emma...so what do you say love? Will you marry me?"

________________________________________________

Author's Note

So did I kill your feels yet?!

I think I set the goals too high last time. They'll be a little lower. 💕

I'M GOING TO END THIS SOON! But don't worry! I'm making it a series. That's why it's Forbidden Love: EMMA AND KILLIAN'S STORY.

You guys pick the next ship!

Goals:

Votes: 490

Reads: 9k