Chapter 18

Killian's POV

I held my trembling princess in my arms. "T-the dream it was so real." She cried.

"Want to talk about it my love?" I smiled warmly, trying to comfort her. She nodded and laid her head on my chest.

"Well I woke up in the hospital..." Emma started. "Then I turned and saw that you were gone. I got up and tried to find you but..." She stopped, looking completely terrified.

"But what my love?" I held her tightly against me.

"Everyone one was dead. Everybody I loved. My mom, my dad, Ruby, Belle, Regina, my Henry, all dead. They kept telling me I needed to save them but I didn't know what they were talking about or how to save them."

I kissed her head. "It's going to be alright my love. They are all fine and I won't let anything hurt you. I will protect you."

"Then who will protect you?" I spun around and saw Neal.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

"N-Neal?" I turned and looked at him.

"Hello Emma. I'm going to try and be nice. Come home."

"This is my home!" I cried.

Killian looked at me confused. "The hospital is your home love?"

I smiled at him. "No. You. You're my home Killian." I looked at Neal. "Neal, you once told me that home is when you leave, there's this feeling you can't shake. You just miss it. That's how I feel about Killian.

"Emma..." For a brief moment I swear he turned back into his old self. "I'm so sorry..." But them that moment ended. "That I'm going to do this."

He stepped back and revealed a pretty woman who looked a little older than Killian and I. "Emma, Killian, there's someone I want you to meet." She had long, wavy, black hair and wore a red vest that made her look kind of like a pirate.

Killian stood, wide eyed looking at her in awe. I nudged him. "Killian?"

"Milah! You're alive! How?!" He smiled.

The women smiled widely at him. "Oh Killian! My love!"

I released my grip on his arm. "L-love?" I sighed.

Milah ran to him and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. I felt my eyes full with tears.

"Come home..." Neal said, extending his hand. I nodded and in a moment of vulnerability, I took his hand. Neal held me in his arms and I cried on his shoulder than I left with Neal, leaving Killian and Milah behind.

________________________________________________

Author's Note.

So I'm going to be giving a shoutout every update to a good fanfic. If you read a fanfiction you want me to see then tag me in it! If you write fanfic then message me. :)

This weeks shoutout goes to:

PRISONER by: BelieverOfLove122

It has some smut but it's amazing!!! Go read it. It's by one of my best friends and it's Captain Swan. Captain Swan is life!!!