Chapter 16

Neal's POV

Maybe I should just let them be happy...nah!

"I told you. You can never see him again!" I yelled at Emma.

She hung up the phone and cried loudly.

"Stop crying!! Gosh!" I yelled.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I walked back over to my spot on the couch and cried.

"Shut up!" Neal screamed and smacked me hard in the face.

I bit my lip as I felt the blood start the run down my face.

"Emma...I-I'm..." I could have sworn he almost turned soft for a second, but that second didn't last long at all.

"I need to to shut up!"

I got a burst of courage and used it stupidly.

"Well..what if I don't shut up?!" I yelled. That was my first mistake.

"What did you say?!" Neal turned around.

"I-I said I'm not going to shut up! You should shut up!" Second mistake...

Neal picked up a wooden bat. "I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice!" He hit me with the bat hard and I feel over.

"N-Neal stop!" I cried. Third mistake.

"I told you to SHUT UP!!!" He screamed and hit me with the bat again. At this point I was too weak to speak any longer.

It seemed impossible to cry now. I just laid there slightly as a man who I used to love and who once loved me bear me senseless.

"Now shut up and sleep!" He hit me once more and I winced in pain and Neal walked upstairs with my blood stained on his hands and his shirt.

I crawled/scooted to the door weakly. Killian, I had to see him. He needed to know that this wasn't his fault and that I loved him. Even if I never saw him again I needed my Killian to know.

Slowly, I managed to stand myself up and limp around. My head was bleeding and my body ached all over. I limped all the way to the hospital which luckily wasn't that far from Neal's house.

•••Killian's POV•••

I laid in the hospital bed wanting to die. Dr. Whale had strapped my arms done do I couldn't "hurt myself". The real reason was that Whale didn't trust me. I sighed and started thinking of Emma...my Emma. She used to be my Emma, but now she hated me. Why?! What did I do wrong. Suicidal thoughts filled my head again and I wanted to die but I couldn't act on them.

"Emma..." I groan.

As if on cue Emma trudged through the door. Forgetting about the restraints I tried to get up but failed miserably.

Something was wrong, she wasn't her happy self. Emma was limping...and BLOODY?! "Emma!?" I yelled out.

She looked up at me, her once soft and beautiful eyes burned with pain and hurt. I only wish I could have been there to save her from whatever monster did this to my beautiful princess.

"K-Killian?!" Her voice was pained. I tried so hard to get out of the restraints and help my girl, but as strong as I was-and I am very very strong, and also devilishly handsome-I couldn't break the ties that bound me the my hospital bed prison.

"Emma!" I cried in happiness. "Please Emma! I'm so so sorry. I don't know what I did wrong love!" Almost as if she was completely healed she perked up and ran to my side. Using magic she removed the restraints.

"Killian! Oh Killian!" She wrapped her arms around me and cried. I didn't want to brake this moment do I held my princess tightly against my warm chest.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

All the hurt and pain that I was trying so hard to hide came flooding towards me and completely consumed me. I used magic to heal the wounds and hurt on the inside but I couldn't fix the damaged, torn up, broken, heart inside of me.

I ran to my pirate and saw he had restraints on his arms, I'm guessing it is so he doesn't try and kill himself again. That broke my heart. Using magic, I removed the tight ropes that were around his now bruised arms.

The second the ropes were undone he took me in his arms and started begging my forgiveness.

I cry on his shoulder. I had no idea just how much I missed him until I was back in his warm and loving embrace. Now I wanted nothing more than just to be held by him, the man I abandoned.

My pain slowly melted away every second I was with him. "I'm so so sorry my love!" I cried.

"You're sorry? Why love?" Killian scooted over and I got on the hospital bed with him. I laid my head on his chest. The sound of his steady beating heart warmed mine.

"It wasn't a dream...I really love you. I love you more than anything in the world and all the others" I said and took his hand.

"Y-you really love me?" My pirate's eyes pooled with tears. "Then why did you lie and leave me?"

My heart shattered into a million pieces. "B-because...he was going to kill you." I cried on Killian's chest.

"Who? Who wanted to kill me?" He thought out loud.

"Neal."

His face went pale. "Killian?!" I cried.

"Baelfire wants to kill me...I sighed...that's why you told me you couldn't be with me." Killian realized.

I nodded "Please don't hate me I love you more than anything!"

He smiled softly. "Oh Emma...if only there was someone out there who loved you."

_______________________

Author's note.

So that's it! That's the end!

The end. I really hoped you liked my story.

So I'm not going to write an epilogue or anything it's just going to end like this.

You said you like cliffhangers so here's an enteral cliffhanger!

Thanks so much for reading my book and SIKE! Hahaha! I'm so so mean.

That's not the end. REWIND!
________________________

He smiled softly. "I could never hate you. I love you so so much."

I kissed him softly. I missed kissing him. He was so much better than Neal, he was soft and passionate, only going as far as I did.

He pulled away smiling with we could no longer breathe.

My smile faded quickly. "He beat me..." I sighed remembering Neal.

"Neal beat you?!" He cried.

I nodded. "...with a bat."

Killian held me tighter in his arms. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you."

I smiled assuringly "it's ok baby I'm alright." I tilted his chin up and kissed him again.

"I told you NEVER to see him again. Now, I'm going to kill him." Neal stormed in.

___________________________

Author's note

Hahaha! CLIFFHANGER! Did I freak you guys out with my trick? Lol. I'm so mean.

But seriously I really love you guys! Thanks so much for reading my book!

This will not be the last chapter there's more I promise.

Go vote and comment it means a lot!

Follow me on Instagram:

@the_oncers_of_storybrooke :)