Epilouge

Yes. I'm so sorry. This is the end. It saddens me to leave you guys, but I must. I really don't want the story to drag on and on. I felt like that was a good place to end the story. Thank you so much for reading my story. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL...in a way. This is the Forbidden Love series. The next book is Robin and Regina's story. Parts of it will include The Jones family so please read it.
________________________

Killian's POV

6 months later

My hands were sweating nervously. Just a few years ago I never would have expected to be in this situation or any situation near this. I felt my heart racing faster and faster. Two by two they walked next to each other, first came the two Charming's Dave had on a nice suit with a blue colored lion flower just like Emma's tattoo in the pocket. Mary Margaret wore a stunning dress, the same royal blue color of Dave's flower.

After them Belle and the Crocodi-Rumplestiltskin...Emma informed me that we were going to be friends so I had to quit calling that man the Crocodile. I sighed quietly to myself as the Gold's walked down to me wearing the same stunning outfits as the Charmings.

Then came the Hoods. Emma and I comprised, considering she wasn't too fond of the former mayor and I wasn't a fan of the lovely Belle's choice in a husband, but Emma loved Belle and Robin had become my close friend so we decided to live with their irritable spouses.

Soon after Aurora and Philip and Will and Anastasia joined in walking towards me. I bit my lip as they took their places on either side of me. I knew that any second now everyone in the chapel would stand and my beautiful princess will follow the same path everyone else walked, but she would walk by herself, on her own for one last time before she became Mrs. Jones.

This was it. I took a deep breath as the door slowly opened and my love walked through the door in that moment I was sure that she was the fairest in all of the land. My beautiful Emma, my soon to be bride. I can never fathom what I did to deserve their love. Emma walked down the aisle slowly. She was not normally one to cry but tears were threatening to spill down her cheeks. I'm pretty sure I was grinning like an idiot at this point, but I didn't care at all. I just kept stupidly grinning as my princess drew closer and closer to me. Finally after what seemed like one million long years my Emma stopped in front of me. I wiped the happy tear from her eye. "You are so beautiful." I whispered.

Emma blushed and smiled. "And you're so handsome." She whispered back.

I grabbed her hands and smiled widely at my Emma. Archie looked at us smiling. "Are you too ready?" He whispered.

I nodded. "I've never been more ready in my whole entire life."

"Killian and Emma have decided to make their own vows. Emma would you like to go first?" Archie said.

She looked extremely nervous. Her palms were sweating and her lip was quivering. I couldn't bare to see her like this. "I'll go first."

Emma let out a small sigh of relief. I smiled. "Emma...my beautiful princess...the second I saw you I knew there was something remarkably beautiful about you...inside and out. You changed me. You did something no one could. You managed to turn a pirate almost into a prince. And I love you for that. You are my light...my love...my hero. You've saved my life countless times and I could never repay you...all I can do is love you."

I saw Emma starting to tear up. "Killian, you did something that very few men have done. You were able to look past all of my faults, my imperfections, and somehow you managed to find something beautiful. When I first met you I was scared, because I instantly started to fall for your charming looks and thick Irish accent." I blushed slightly. "I didn't want to fall for you because everything that falls will break...but I didn't realize that when I fell you'd be right there to catch me. I trust you now with all of my heart. Let me be yours forever. I love you Killian Jones."

Every Time I heard those words I swear my heart skipped a beat. "Emma," Archie started. "Do you take Killian Jones to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Emma's smile beamed. She looked like...no, she was the most beautiful girl in the world. "I Do."

"And Killian, do you take Emma Swan to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do, with all my heart." I smiled directly at my princess. At this moment it seemed like nothing in the world mattered, nothing but my Emma.

"You may now kiss the bride." I never thought I'd hear those words. How could anyone love me? I was a mess, but this beautiful girl standing before me changed me. I love her with all my heart. I stepped forward and placed my hand on Emma's neck and kissed her. As always when our lips touched a serge of electricity moved through my body. The kiss was amazing, it felt much like our kiss at granny's but with more love and passion, than desire and lust. After what was most likely a minute we pulled apart smiling. I picked Emma up, bridal style and carried my girl down the aisle.

6 years later

"Dad?" Henry came up to me. "How is mom?" Henry was now twenty but he still lived with us as he attended college. I felt something tugging on my leg and looked down.

"Uppy dada!" I smiled at my little girl and picked her up.

"Hey Evangeline." I kissed her forehead. "Where's Jenaveve?" I looked around the hospital waiting room and saw Evangeline's 5 year old twin sister playing with blocks. "Come on Eva lets go play with blocks."

Henry came over. "Dad, Ruby is here to watch the twins."

I looked at the door and sure enough Ruby was right on time. "That you so much Ruby."

"No problem. I love the twins" Ruby smiled.

"Eva, Jena! Auntie Ruby is here." They dropped their blocks and ran to Ruby, clinging to her leg.

"Mr. Jones?" One of the nurses called. I looked in her direction. "It's time."

I walked with the nurse as fast as I could, into Emma's room. "Push Emma!" The doctor yelled. I ran to her side and grabbed her hand.

"You've got this love, you can do this my love." Emma squeezed my hand and screamed.

"Come on Emma! Push again!" We started to hear crying.

"Again love you've got this." She pushed again, screaming.

"One more push!" The doctor instructed. Emma nodded, breathing heavily, she screamed as she pushed once more.

"It's a boy." The doctor cleaned him off and handed him to a Emma.

"His name is Colin." She looked up at me and I nodded.

"Hey son," I smiled and started to tear up. "Welcome to the Jones Family."

End of Book 1
________________________

Author's Note

So what did you think? I'm so sorry it took so long I was super busy. The next book is going to be called Forbidden Love: Regina and Robin's Story it will include the Jones family, meaning baby Colin, and the twins. So that's all. I hope you like it. Thank you to everyone who supported me.