Chapter 12 True Love

Emma's POV

Neal stopped and turned to me, raising his fist about the punch me and then...

"S-stop..." I could still hear the thick Irish in his low, and pained voice.

"Killian..." My heart melted for the poor bloody pirate on the floor. My poor pirate would do anything for me and I was too foolish to admit my feelings to him.

"D-don't hit my Emma. P-please...h-hit me again...p-punch me, k-kick me, y-you could even k-kill me...but please d-don't hurt my princess..."

Tears flooded my eyes. My pirate was willing to die for me.

"Free shot at the pirate who stole my mother, my son, and my girlfriend?! How could I pass that up?!" Neal turned from me and to Killian.

"W-wait! Let me say good bye first...incase you kill him..." I cried.

Neal sighed over-dramatically. "Fiiiiinnnne!!!"

I managed enough strength to walk-well it was more falling than walking- over to my handsome pirate. Tears stained my face and blood stained his. "Oh killian!" I cried and hugged him tightly. "My poor pirate!" He winced in pain.

"E-Emma..." He groaned in pain. I shushed him.

"Shhh...baby don't speak..." I said softly. "Killian...I love you. I'm sorry it took until we're on our deathbeds to realize it. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. My heart will always belong to you...even when you're gone." Tears poured down my cheek as I cried.

"I love you so much Killian. You changed, for me. You're a good man Killian. Despite what anyone thinks you are so much more than a pirate. You're my real life Prince Charming. Thank you, for showing me that I could love again. Thank you for being my prince." I cried and gently rested my head on his chest.

"Emmy...I-I love you too. I-I-I'd die a thousand p-painful deaths j-just to live one day with you..." His breathing was heavy and his voice was low and husky. I stroked his cheek.

"You gave me forever in a number of days...thank you killian."

His tears mixed with the thick, dark, and red blood on his face but he was still devilishly handsome.

"Em...I love you s-so much..." I cried hearing his struggle to get the words out. Without a doubt he'd die here if he didn't get medical attention, but Neal wouldn't let that happen. "D-don't blame yourself love...Just know th-that when I die...i-it won't be because of you...it w-will be f-f-for y-you..."

I cried harder, clinging to him as though it would save him. "I don't want you to die for me I want you to live for me..." Tears soaked our faces.

"I-I know love..." He said getting weaker.

"Kiss me...one last time." I cried. He managed what looked like a nod and raised his arm, pulling my neck to him. Our lips met gently and tenderly. I was gentle to his poor dying body. As I kissed him the world seemed to melted away and all the pain we had felt slipped from us.

His tongue brushed across my bottom lip begging me to let him in. With out hesitation I opened my lips and let him explore my mouth for most likely the last time. I cried when the need for oxygen was too great and he was forced to leave me all too quickly.

"I-I love you s-so so much..." He cried. I held him close to me.

"I love you too." Tears poured down my cheeks.

"Stay strong my beautiful princess...I-I hope you will find a man who loves you as much as I do..." My heart hurt. I love him so much. My pirate was fading before my eyes.

________________________

Author's Note!

I'll write more soon!

Vote and comment!💕

Follow me on Instagram @the_oncers_of_storybrooke