Chapter 26

Author's Note

I'm ending this story soon. I'm sorry but I don't want it to drag on. This is going to be a series. Please vote in the comments for what ship you want me to write about next. THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO COMMENT A SHIP WILL BE IN MY BOOK!

Killian's POV

'I'm screwed. What's wrong with you Jones?!' I cursed myself slightly. I stood there with the police in front of me and my girl staring at me. She looked so ashamed. 'I'm sorry Emma...I don't deserve you' I thought and sighed. That idiot waiter was now on the floor. I wasn't sure what to do. I put my hands in the air.

"Sir...we're going to need you to come with us." I looked at Emma. Her eyes were pooling with tears. The sight broke my heart.

"Killian...how could you?" She sniffles.

"I-I'm sorry Emma...I love you so much...I'm sorry..." I was pushed out the door and into the a police car.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I watched as the police took away my fiancé. I smiled sadly at how great but terrible that sounded. Killian proposed. We were going to live happily ever after...if the waiter didn't press charges or Killian didn't end up in jail.

I went over and helped Todd up just so I could smack him in the face. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Tears spilled down my cheeks.

"How could I? He's the one who beat me up!"

"You wouldn't stop flirting with me!" I cried.

"Can you blame me?! You're hot!" Todd smirked.

"Well my fiancé seemed to think so!" I sat down on one of the chairs and cried.

"Emma right?" Todd asked.

I nodded sadly.

"Look...I'm sorry for flirting with you...I won't press charges. On one condition..."

I started getting worried. "W-what's the condition?"

"Make love to me."

I stood up quickly. "There is no way in hell!" I screamed.

"Ok ok. I knew it was a long shot but I had to try. Fine...kiss me."

I groaned. "You swear you won't press charges?"

"I swear." He says.

"I'm so sorry Killian..." I mutter. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. Todd pulled me close to him. I tried to pull away but couldn't.

"Emma?" I recognized that voice anywhere. It was Killian. I managed to pull away. He was standing just a few feet away from our table.

"Killian..."

"How could you Emma?! I guess now I see how much I meant to you!" His eyes pooled with tears and he stormed off. I looked and saw Todd and two police men were laughing.

Todd walked over and high fived the police. "Nice guys. That's for helping me out!"

"Anytime Todd." One of them said.

I wiped tears from my eyes. "W-what's going on!"

"You just got played sweetheart!" The other man laughed.

Todd laughed and looked at me. "This was the plan all along..."

"P-plan?"

"Yes." One of the police said. His name badge said Chris. "We're actors Todd is our best friend and he thought you were cute. He was hoping your little boyfriend would attack you so we could 'arrest' him. Todd said to let him back in while you two were kissing." Chris laughed.

I lost it I punched Todd and Chris as hard as I could in the face. "I'm going to go get my boyfriend back. You're paying for our food or I'll report you for impersonating an officer." I walked out the door and got in my car. I drove today so Killian was out there walking.

•••Killian's POV•••

How could she?! She says yes to my proposal then the second I leave she's locking lips with another man?!?! It hurt so bad.

I looked at the street, I saw Emma's yellow bug. "Emma?"

She pulled over.

"Killian! Listen to me please!" She cried.

"Why should I?!" I yelled angrily. She burst into tears. It broke my heart into a thousand pieces. "Oh Em...I'm so sorry..." I held my arms out and she ran to me. I wrapped my arms around Emma.

"I-I'm so sorry Killian. H-he made me! I didn't want to kiss him! He tricked me! He said he'd through you in jail."

"Shhhh...Emma...I know. I know you'd never do that. I love you so much." I said smiling.

She smiled sightly. We slowly inched towards each other and softly kissed each other. It started raining but neither of us cared. I continued to kiss the love of my life in the rain. This moment felt so perfect. It was as if it came directly out of a romance movie. After a while we broke apart. Emma smiled at me. The rain looked so perfect on her hair. "I love you." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

"Let's go home" Emma said.

"Home? Your place or my place?" I asked.

"I don't care. My home is where ever you are."

_______________________

Author's Note

Sorry this took a while. I was kind of brain dead. I hope you liked it!

Goals

Votes: 520

Comments: 12k

Remember to vote for your favorite ship!